NBU B.Ed Admission 2022 in the two-year B.Ed program. Every year, a large number of applicants enroll in this course in order to pursue a career as a teacher.
Those who are interested in and eligible for admission to this degree can apply for NBU B.Ed Entrance by filling out the registration form online at the official website.
Applicants will learn about the NBU B.Ed Admission registration dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and registration form filling process from this post.
NBU B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
The NBU B.Ed Admission Key Dates have been listed on the website below for applicants to examine.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NBU B.Ed Admission 2022 Application form
The NBU B.Ed Admission Registration Form will be available online. The registration form availability will begin and terminate in May, with a schedule published on the official website.
Applicants must read and follow the directions on how to fill out the registration form. Applicants must fill in all of the comprehensive and accurate information on the registration form. Applicants should be required to submit the registration form before the deadline.
Application fee for NBU B.Ed Admission 2022
- Rs 500/- for aspirants from the general and other categories
- Rs 200/- for aspirants from the SC/ST category
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should visit North Bengal University’s official website (https://online.rbu.net.in/).
- Applicants must register themselves by clicking on the application link provided on the official website.
- Applicants will be given login information in order to complete the application form.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including their name, birth date, and other information.
- They should upload their thumbprint, signature, and picture in the format specified.
- Applicants should be required to pay the registration fees and submit the registration form after filling out all of the needed information.
- They must also print the registration form for future reference.
Document required for NBU B.Ed Admission 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
NBU B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying criteria for applicants are as follows, and those seeking to apply for NBU B.Ed Entrance must verify their eligibility criteria.
- Age Restrictions: Candidates must be no older than 35 years old.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in India.
- Required Marks: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and/or a master’s degree or an equivalent certificate with at least 50 percent marks.
- Relief: Applicants from the SC/ST/PH categories may be admitted with a 45 percent score.
NBU B.Ed Admission 2022 Selection Process
Only applicants on the merit list will be eligible to attend counseling. Applicants can also get more information about Counseling on the Official Website. Prior to applying, individuals must complete an online counseling form, which will be available on the university’s website.
They will not admit you to the course if you do not use the counseling process. Counseling will be held in the order of merit. Applicants with higher rankings will be given preference for admission.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.