Nagaland University (NU), Ballard will publish the dates for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2023. This is a Common Entrance Test for selected candidates for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular programs in University Education Colleges Department of Teacher Education School of Humanities and Education, Nagaland University for the academic year 2023-22.
The University’s main goals are to disseminate knowledge by providing infrastructural and research facilities in whatever divisions of learning it deem appropriate; and to establish a requirement for combined courses in the humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, rural science, forestry, engineering, and other disciplines in the University’s educational programs.
Applicants interested in participating in the program must complete the Registration Form before July 31, 2023. We have full information about the Registration Form, Fees, Qualifications, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, and Selection Procedure on this page.
NS Ed.CET 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, crucial information about major events and dates will be provided in the link below
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NS Ed.CET 2023 Application form
The registration form for the NS Ed.CET 2023 will be available in the fourth week of May 2023. The deadline for submitting an application is the fourth week of July 2023. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus.
After reading the guidelines in the policy document, applicants should begin filling out the registration form. Applicants must input various important elements in the registration form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for NS Ed.CET 2023
- The following are the registration fees for each category:
- General Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs. 400/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit Nagaland University’s official website (https://admission.nagalanduniversity.ac.in/) and register by entering the essential information such as their name, e-mail address, and password in the appropriate fields.
- Applicants will be given login information to complete the registration form by providing essential information such as personal information, residence information, education information, test center preferences, and so on.
- Applicants must provide scanned documents such as pictures, signatures, qualification examination mark sheets, graduation mark sheets, and so on to the application form.
- After that, they must pay the registration fees, which can be done both online and offline.
- Applicants must pass and submit the registration form, as well as print a copy for future reference.
Document required for NS Ed.CET 2023:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Caste Certificate
- Admit Card
NS Ed.CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the qualification criteria for candidates:
- Applicants must have passed their 10th grade/Admission with ITT Course from a recognized board/institution.
- Indian nationals would be the applicants.
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Social Sciences and/or a master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with a minimum of 55 percent (50 percent for earmarked categories).
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with a specialization in science and mathematics and a grade point average of 55 percent are also eligible.
- The maximum age to be included is 40 years old (45 years for Reserved Categories).
NS Ed.CET 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The administrative authorities will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the qualifying examination on the university’s official website for applicants.
NS Ed CET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public through the use of the internet by the appropriate authorities. The admit card is an important document that contains all of the necessary examination information as well as information on the candidates, such as their name, exam time, exam day, exam time, date of birth, and exam center.
NS Ed CET 2023 Result
Only the results have been made available to the applicants via online means. The Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions Result will be released in the fourth week of July 2023. A-Rank List is prepared after the results are announced, and students are admitted to university depending on their rank.
Authorities will make the announcement of the results on the university’s official website. Applicants must log in to the university’s official website and submit their roll number and birth date. They are necessary to check the results using specifics.
NS Ed CET 2023 Counselling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen selections and fill out the choices during the counseling phase.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. After the seats are assigned, the applicants must go to the allotted college with all relevant documents and certifications.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.