The registration form for Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be Released Soon. On the authorized website, the Karnataka Examination Board (KEA) publishes the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Registration Form 2022 (PGET). It is unrestricted for admission to B.Sc Nursing and Master of Physiotherapy programs in Karnataka’s government and private colleges.
Learn about the vivacious benefits and recompenses of this university, as well as why one should prefer the Directorate of Medical Education Government of Karnataka over others. After completing the M.Sc Nursing program, students must pursue the M.Phil./Ph.D. in Nursing.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Application Form will be Released Soon. The link will be provided Below-
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Previous Year Admission Prospectus has been available. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Vital information about significant events and dates will be provided to applicants via the table provided below.
|Application form||January 2022|
|End date fo Application||February 2022|
|End Date of Submission of Application fee||February 2022|
|Admit Card||February 2022|
|Exam Date||February 2022|
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Application form
In the Last week of January 2022, the Karnataka M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form will be made available. Applicants must access the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus from there.
Applicants must begin filling out the application form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must enter some necessary details in the application form, such as personal information, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details when submitting the registration form.
Depending on the application fee, applicants are given the following details:
- Payment of the registration fees is an important part of the application process, so applicants are reminded to pay the registration fee by the due date.
- The important facts about the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- KEA’s official website can be found here.
- Fill out the application form with all of the needed documentation.
- The login information will be sent to the candidates’ registered email addresses and mobile phone numbers.
- Log in with your credentials and fill out the registration form with your personal, academic, and contact information.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format, such as a scanned image of a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Make payment for the application fee
- Take a printout of the completed registration form for future use.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should be aware of the following important information regarding the eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- The applicant must have completed a B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or a B.Sc. Hons.
- The Applicant must be under the age of 45 on the last date for submitting an application to the PG Degree Entrance Test.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available online by the official authorities. Students should go to the university portal to obtain an admit card. It is recommended that you obtain your Hall Tickets from the website.
Applicants must also make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a vital document that must be brought to an exam.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Result
Students will only be able to access the results online. The results will be announced on the university portal. Students must go to the official website of the university and enter their roll number and date of birth. To confirm the results, specifics must be used. It is possible to download and duplicate the result. Students will be admitted depending on the results.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been completed, the merit list will be declared. Below you will find information about the merit list. The relevant officials will make admission decisions for the applicants based on the merit list. The merit list for all applicants will be published on the university portal by admin staff.
In order to view the merit list, applicants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired options and have the options filled out during the counseling round.
After the counseling round, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.