Applicants are recommended to visit the official website before the deadline to fill out the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 registration form. Applicants who want to learn more about the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 exam should study the entire post to the end. Applicants are recommended to visit the official website before the deadline to fill out the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 registration form. We will explain how to fill out the, as well as eligibility and documentation required.
Karnataka M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Document Verification has been started on 27th December 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
Karnataka M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Prospectus has been available. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, crucial information about major events and dates will be provided in the table below.
|Application form||13th October 2022|
|End date fo Application||19th October 2022|
|End Date of Submission of Application fee||19th October 2022|
|Admit Card||4th November 2022|
|Exam Date||7th November 2022|
|Answer Key||19th November 2022|
|Merit List||17th December 2022|
|Document Verification||27th December 2022|
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants who wish to take the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 test must complete the registration form. Applicants cannot sit for the exam unless they have completed the registration form.
The application form has been available on the official website. Applicants are encouraged to complete the registration form before the deadline. Applicants should be more careful when filling out the application form for the program.
All applicants who wish to take the test must pay the registration fee. The registration procedure will not proceed unless the application form fee is paid. The registration fee for general category students would be Rs. 1500/-, while the price for SC/ ST/ Category-I/ PH applicants will be Rs. 800/-, as it was the previous year.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first go to the official website.
- The Karnataka Examinations Authority’s main page will show on the screen.
- Applicants should now look for and click on the Admission section.
- The test should be looked for by candidates.
- Applicants will be able to see the application form.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Fill out the registration form and attach all of the required documentation.
- Double-check the information you’ve entered.
- Click on the submit button to send the form.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the Qualifications, their Registration form will most likely be rejected.
- To be considered for admission, the student must be an Indian citizen.
- Admission to M.Sc. Nursing programs in Karnataka are open to people of both genders.
- Students must have completed class 12th and earned a B.Sc. in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) or another accredited institution.
- 1 year of nursing experience
- Students must be 35 years old to apply for the program, while state government employees must be 45 years old.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
To help our candidates grasp the exam pattern, we have provided it below.
- The Admission Examination will be held in English.
- The question paper will have 100 questions.
- The examination will last 90 minutes.
- The questions will be asked using multiple-choice questions.
- One point is awarded for each question.
- If you select more than one option for a question, it will be considered a bad response.
- Wrong responses do not receive any points.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
For students, the most important thing is to understand the syllabus. Students can achieve good results in the Exam by understanding the syllabus and practicing consistently.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card is essential for applicants to bring to the examination. The authorities will not allow applicants to sit for the test unless they have their Admit Card, which contains the candidate’s information and is the only proof that they are entitled to take the exam.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
Only when the officials release the results on the official page will they be announced. Only applicants who took the exam can see the results. After a few days have passed since the exam, applicants will receive their exam results. On the official website, applicants can verify their results.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been finished, the merit list will be published. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. The authorized officials will award admission to the students based on the merit list. Administrators will publish a merit list for all applicants on the university portal.
To view the merit list, applicants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are suggested to access the university portal to acquire the merit list.
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration process in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
Karnataka PG Nursing 2022
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.