GNM 2022 Application Form for Tripurasundari College of Nursing has been released. Prof.B. Sivaramakrishnan, Chairman, Sri Sankara Educational & Charitable Trust, Trichy, Tamilnadu, established Tripurasundari College of Nursing in Tripura in 2011. The Trust, a pioneer in education, is coordinating the activities of five professional groups in Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
Nursing, according to the college of nursing, is a profession that requires excellence in service, education, and administration. We admire people’s basic human decency, regardless of their background, caste, or religious beliefs. The educational program’s main goal is to prepare student nurses for professional nursing practice in general.
The college faculty accepts the role of assisting students in adapting to new settings and providing them with opportunities that contribute to the student’s development as a person, responsible residential nurse.
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Form has been available. The Link has been provided below-
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022 Important Dates
We have provided Important events and dates for the applicant’s convenience.
|End date of application||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022 Application form
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022 application form has been available. Applicants must access the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus from there.
Applicants must enter some necessary particulars within the application form, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details when submitting the application form. Candidates are instructed to fill out the application form correctly and completely.
- The application fee will be paid online via debit card, credit card, or net banking, among other methods.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|General candidates||Rs. 1000|
|OBC/ SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 700|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Fill out all of the required information in the application form carefully, such as personal information, academic information, and so on.
- Photographs and signatures, for example, should be uploaded in the format specified.
- The exam authority may also provide a correction facility for candidates to correct errors.
- The application form must be completed by the second week of July 2022.
- Take several printouts of the completed application form for future reference.
Document required for Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022:
- 12th-grade mark sheet
- The 10th-grade mark sheet and certificate
- Certificate of Caste (if required)
- A certificate of migration.
- Certificate transfer
- The birth certificate.
- Several passport-sized photographs
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For admission to the GNM program, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The minimum and maximum admission ages will be 17 and 35 years old, respectively.
- Minimum education; 10+2 diploma or its equivalent ( preferably with Science)
- Students will be admitted once a year.
- Students must be in good health.
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2022 Counselling
- To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open the specific link and fill out the registration form.
- Then, applicants had to select the option that corresponded to their preferences and secure the choices filled during the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is finished, applicants can download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website.
- When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must report to the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.