Magadh University (MU) is one of Bihar’s oldest universities, having been founded in March 1962. MU has 44 constituents and 105 affiliated colleges.
MU organizes the Entrance Exam for students seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education program (B.Ed). To be accepted for a two-year course in B.Ed, candidates must apply online by filling out the online application form, and they will be chosen based on their graduation grades.
Only candidates who complete the Registration Form will be qualified to obtain the Magadh University B.Ed admissions test. It will be critical for the candidate to pass the test. The Final Admission Process, on the other hand, includes the Counselling Process.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Aspirants who intend to fill out the registration form for the Magadh University B.Ed Entrance Test based on their eligibility requirements should review the key dates listed in the link below.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Application form
The Magadh University B.Ed Program Application Form will be made available by the University’s examination conducting body. Candidates who wish to apply for admission must submit the application form and submit it by the deadline. The Forms are available on the University’s official website on the scheduled date.
The B.Ed Online Registration Form is now available for candidates interested in gaining admission to this university. Applicants must provide information in a valid and correct format, as any misleading detail will result in the cancellation of their candidacy.
The Magadh University Online Form for the B.Ed course will be available on the website, and applicants must keep up to date with the released information. The information entered in the form will include personal details, educational details, contact info, and the ability to upload a signature and photograph.
Application fee for Magadh University B.Ed 2022
- The applicant may make payment in person or by mail.
- Applicants can pay their application fees via e-challan. The Central Bank of India may issue an e-challan to candidates.
- Once paid, the application fee is non-refundable.
- General Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 750/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit Magadh University’s official website (https://www.magadhuniversity.ac.in/).
- They must click on the link on the homepage and enter their registration information in the required field.
- Applicants will receive login information after submitting their registration information.
- Applicants must fill the application form completely and accurately, including
- Personally Identifiable Information, Educational Details, Contact Information, and so on.
- Applicants must upload their scanned necessary documentation, such as their signature and photograph, in the format specified.
- The application fee must be paid online and offline by the applicants.
- They must complete the application form and print it for future reference.
Document required for Magadh University B.Ed 2022:
- Marksheets from the tenth and twelfth grades.
- Certificate and degree mark sheet
- Admissions Card
- Certificate of category.
- Photographs in passport size.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If they intend to take this exam, candidates must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Details on the eligibility requirements are provided below.
- Age Requirement: There is no age requirement to apply for this examination.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Commerce, or a related field.
- Minimum Marks: They must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Commerce, or another subject with a minimum of 50%.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST candidates, there is a 5% relaxation in the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be administered in an offline mode.
- Question Pattern: The examination will be of the objective type.
- Marking Scheme: For each question, there will be four possible answers, and the candidate must select the correct one.
- Total count of Questions: The question paper will contain a total of 150 questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- Language: The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who plan to take the exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus, which can be found at the link provided below.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The Magadh University Admit Card will be available on the University portal. Applicants must download the document by the deadline, which will be specified in the schedule. It is necessary to bring Magadh University B.Ed Admit Card 2022 on the day of the exam because it validates the applicant’s eligibility to take the entrance exam.
The MU University Hall Ticket is a vital piece of documentation. The B.Ed Admit Card will include all of the pertinent information for the applicant. The applicant will be directed to the login section, where he or she will enter the necessary login information provided at the time of enrollment.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The Magadh University B.Ed entrance exam results will be available on the university portal. The Merit List will be announced following the completion of the entrance test. Applicants should be aware that the Merit List includes the names of those who have taken the exam. However, we recommend that candidates check the website commonly for the most recent updates.
Magadh University B.Ed 2022 Counseling
The examination conducting body of the University will conduct counseling for the final seat allotment to the applicants in the course for which they applied. As a result, the University will provide applicants with the Imitation Letter. Applicants must, however, download the Allotment Letter in order to attend the counseling.
Because the Magadh College Counseling procedure is an important part of the admission process that the applicant must attend. Moreover, the Imitation letter will include the date for allotment, as well as the time and location where the applicant must report for counseling.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.