NHTET 2021 is an entrance examination known as the National Hospitality Teacher Eligibility Test. The NHTET 2021 entrance exam is conducted by the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. This exam is conducted at the national level every year by the official website. The notification will be released soon. The applicants who want to appear in this examination should first check the eligibility criteria given by the official website. Applicants who have done well in the NH TET 2021 entrance exam will be able to get recruitment for Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates in NCHMCT in united with IHMS.
Students who want to appear in this entrance examination and are eligible will participate in this examination. For this, first of all, the application form is required to be filled. The process of the NHTET 2021 application form will be started soon. You will get other information related to this entrance examination such as application form, criteria eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key and exam results, etc. from this section.
NHTET 2021 Important Dates
Here in the heading of this Article, our team will provide the all-important dates related to NHTET 2021 Entrance Examination. The date can be changed at any time as per the official sources so visit this page daily for updates.
|Release of Notification||To be Announced|
|Releasing Date of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Submission of fee||To be Announced|
|Final Date for Download Printout||To be Announced|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be Announced|
|Releasing Date of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
NHTET 2021 Application Form
Here in this section information about all the important things of the application form of NHTET 2021 will be obtained. Along with this, how to fill the application form will also be told to you.
The application form of NHTET 2021 comes online and is filled with it. Before filing its application form, students have to read all the important information related to the Application Form. Along with that, students should also check the Eligibility Criteria and make sure that the student is eligible to take the NHTET 2021 entrance exam or not. If the student is not satisfied with the criteria eligibility, he is eligible to take this exam. Applicants have to fill this application before the last date given.
Applicants must first visit http://nchm.nic.in/ to fill the application form. Applicants who want to fill the application form must first purchase a demand draft. Demand drafts can be purchased from any scheduled bank to pay the application fee. While filling the application, students have to fill in some personal information such as student name, date of birth, gender, category, valid email id, and valid phone number. After this, the students will have to fill in other necessary information.
Along with this, the students will also have to fill in the information on educational qualification details. Applicants will have to upload passport size photographs and scanned images of their signature after filling the NHTET 2021application form. After filling the application form, students should double-check and ensure that the information filled is correct. If the application form remains incomplete due to any reason, then the application form will be rejected by the official website.
NHTET 2021 application fee can be paid only through offline mode. Applicants will have to pay the application fee through demand draft (DD) facilities. Applicants cannot pay the application fee in any other mode. If applicants do not pay the application fee, then the NHTET 2021 application form will be rejected. Applicants have to enter the demand draft number in the NHTET 2021 application form. Applicants must send a demand draft of the application fee to the council along with the application form.
NHTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students are requested to read the NHTET 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam.
- Minimum age limit: According to the official website to participate in this exam
- Age limit for general category applicants: Teachers who want to apply for Teaching Associates must be below 30 years of age at the time of admission. Applicants who wish to apply for Assistant Lecturer at the time of admission must be under 35 years of age.
- Age limit for Other Backward Class applicants: To apply for Teaching Associates, the applicant should not be more than 33 years of age at the time of admission. To apply for the post of Assistant Lecturer, the age of such applicants should not be more than 38 years at the time of admission.
- Age limit for applicants of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons with Disabilities: Applicants who are not more than 35 years of age are eligible to apply for Teaching Associates. To apply for the post of Assistant Lecturer, one should not be more than 40 years of age at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed a full-time graduate (regular) in hospitality or hotel management and administration from recognized hotel management and After completion of the course, the candidate must have at least two years of real-time experience in the hotel management industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (regular) in both courses at the same time followed by a full-time master’s (regular) in hospitality or hotel management and administration in hotel management from a recognized institution.
- Students in the final semester (fourth semester) of a master’s degree in hospitality or hotel management and administration are also eligible to apply, given that they collect during their graduation. They must have passed in the previous semester of their master’s course in all subjects.
- Students who are in the third semester of a master’s degree in hospital/hotel management are not eligible to apply for the NHTET 2021 exam.
- To be eligible for the entrance examination, applicants must score at least 55% or more in the qualifying examination.
NHTET 2021 Exam Pattern
The NH TET 2021 entrance exam is conducted offline.
- The entrance examination will be divided into two sessions which are Session I and Session II.
- In this exam, multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- In this test, 2 marks are awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Applicants in the English language have to solve the entire question paper of the entrance test.
- In the entrance examination, 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the applicants.
- The question paper will be of total 400 marks.
- You are provided with 4 hours to do this exam.
NHTET 2021 Exam Syllabus
Here in the article in this section, we are providing the detailed syllabus of the NH TET 2021.
Syllabus for Paper I
- General awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Divergent thinking
Syllabus for Paper II
- Hotel Accounts
- General management
- Food science
Syllabus for Paper III
- Food production
- F&B Service and Management
- Accommodation Operation Management
- Housekeeping management
NHTET 2021 Preparation Tips
Applicants are requested to read the tips for preparation of NHTET 2021 for better preparation for the entrance examination. Before preparing for the exam, the applicants should make a time array and follow it daily. All easy to difficult topics should be read well.
The exam and syllabus should be known before preparing for the exam. Applicants should try to solve previous years by getting the question papers of previous years before the date of the entrance examination. While studying should also be made small notes, flow charts, mind maps.
NHTET 2021 Admit Card
The date of the issue of the NHTET 2021 Admit Card has not been announced yet. The NHTET 2021 admit card comes through online. The NHTET 2021 admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The authority’s website cannot be sent in any form offline or to the students’ address. Applicants can enter their admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth.
It is necessary to carry the admit card while going to the examination hall. Applicants are instructed to preserve the admit card till the completion of the admission process. If you do not take your admits card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Applicants should also check all the details mentioned in the admit card before the entrance examination date.
NHTET 2021 Answer Key
The NHTET 2021 Answer Key will be displayed on the official website after the entrance examination. The candidates who have given the entrance examination can check their answer keys online through the official website. Correct answers to the questions asked in the exam will be given in the answer key. With the answer key, students can guess the marks before the examination results are released.
To register an objection, applicants must send the appropriate documentary proof via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can challenge the NHTET 2021 Answer Key within 4 days of the date of issue if they will find an error in the NHTET 2021 Answer Key. After completion of the revaluation, the applicants will reissue the final answer key on the university’s official website for reference.
NHTET 2021 Result
The NHTET 2021 exam results will be declared by the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Students who appeared in the entrance examination can check their exam results online through the official website. The applicant is required to have the application number and date of birth to see the result of Bihar Tate 2021. The examination results will not be published in any form by offline means and will not be sent by post. Applicants who qualify for the qualifying examination beyond the cut-off marks will receive a certificate from the institute.
If you have any suggestions for this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.