The Manipur TET is administered by the Manipur Board of Secondary Education. Every year in the state of Manipur, this test is held. Manipur TET, or Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test, is held for candidates interested in teaching grades I through VIII in private, public, or government schools.
Those who wish to work in the teaching profession in the state of Manipur must pass the state’s teacher eligibility test, which is a prerequisite. Paper I will be for Lower Primary Level (Class I to V) and Paper II will be for Upper Primary Level (Class VI to VIII) (Class VI to VIII). Qualified applicants would be entitled to apply for various government and private sector teaching jobs in Manipur after passing the TET exam. Aspirants must apply for the Manipur TET exam within the time frame mentioned.
The Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test, or Manipur TET, is an annual eligibility exam held by the Manipur Board of Secondary Education. The major goal of this qualifying exam is to certify people who want to work in the field of education and teaching.
Manipur TET 2021 Important Dates
The applicants must verify the crucial dates of the Manipur TET Application Form, which are shown in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
Manipur TET 2021 Application form
The application form will be available online. Applicants are suggested to proceed with filling out an online application form after verifying their eligibility.
Applicants looking to work as Primary Teaching staff (Classes 1–5) and Intermediate Teaching staff (Classes 6–8) in Manipur can register for the Manipur TET available on the internet at the Board of Secondary Education Manipur’s official web page. Applicants must scan and upload the needed papers into the Application Form before submitting it. Students should be required to submit the form after filling in all of the required information.
Application fee for Manipur TET 2021
The registration fee for general category candidates would be Rs.300 for Paper 1 and Rs.300 for Paper 2. This means the candidate will have to pay a total of Rs. 600 in application fees.
The registration cost for applicants belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category would be Rs.250 for each of paper 1 and paper 2, for a total price of Rs.500.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, students must visit the Manipur Board of Secondary Education’s official website.
- The applicant must next click on the registration link, fill in all of the required information in the fields, and submit the form.
- It is critical for the candidate to carefully read the instructions before filling out the application form.
- The applicant must also submit a scanned photograph as well as a scanned signature in JPG format.
- After the candidate has completed all of the required fields, he or she must review the information before making online fee payment.
- In addition, the candidate must preserve the registration number in a safe place for future use.
Document required for Manipur TET 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Manipur TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must pass the senior secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible for Paper 1. In addition, the candidate must either present or pass a 2-year Elementary Education Diploma. If the candidate possesses a 4-year degree in primary education or a 2-year diploma in elementary education, he or she will also be eligible.
- The applicant must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or have completed a two-year diploma in elementary education to be eligible for paper 2. Candidates who have obtained a four-year Bachelor’s degree in education or primary education will also be able to take this test. Applicants with a B.A./B.SC.Ed in general or special education will also be considered.
Manipur TET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Objective-type questions can be found online.
- Both papers, paper 1 and paper 2, take three hours to complete.
- Each of the two papers has 150 questions.
- Paper, I am divided into five sections.
- Paper-II is divided into four pieces.
- There will be no optional questions. All of the questions must be answered by the applicants.
- Each question is worth one mark.
- There are no deductions for incorrect or unattempted responses.
Manipur TET 2021 Syllabus
The Manipur TET Exam Syllabus will be available on the board’s official website for applicants to download. The Manipur TET Exam syllabus includes a variety of disciplines that applicants have studied in their appropriate courses.
Manipur TET 2021 Admit Card
Once the application procedure has been completely finished and terminated, the Manipur TET Exam Admit Card will be released in the month of October 2021. The applicants’ ability to obtain their Manipur TET Exam Admit Card on time is critical. Applicants who do not have their Manipur TET Exam Admit Card will be denied entry and will be unable to take the exam. The Manipur TET 2021 Exam Admit Card includes important guidelines along with basic applicant information. Applicants can download their Exam Admit Card from the board’s official website.
Manipur TET 2021 Result
Applicants will be able to obtain a TET certificate that will be valid for the position for the next seven years, beginning on the date the result was announced. The amount of times a candidate can take the test is unrestricted. If a candidate qualifies for the exam but is unhappy with his or her score, he or she can retake it.
Manipur TET 2021 Merit List
On the official website bsem.nic.in, candidates can download the Manipur TET Merit List 2019. In addition, we have provided a direct link to download the merit list below. Those that make the merit list can advance to the next round of the selection process. To find out if they were selected for the exam, all candidates must check the BSEM TET Merit List.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.