Punjab ITI Admission is a program run by the Punjab Department of Education and Industrial Training to give applicants admission to various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by ITIs in Punjab. Those who are interested and qualified can apply for admission to Punjab’s numerous ITIs. On the basis of their Qualifying Criteria, many private and government ITI institutes in Punjab State give admission to individuals in their desired trades.
After the admission procedure is completed, the applicants will be assigned a seat in their desired ITI institutes in Punjab. Applicants can learn everything they need to know about the Punjab ITI Registration Form 2022 by reading this post.
Punjab ITI 2022 Important Dates
The dates for the Punjab ITI Registration Form are listed in the link below, and applicants should examine them.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
Punjab ITI 2022 Application Form
The registration form for Punjab ITI 2022 will be available in the fourth week of June 2022. The deadline to submit an application is the third week of July 2022. Applicants need first go to the Punjab Directorate of Technical Education and Industrial Training official website.
Applicants will be given the Registration Form according to the schedule specified. Applicants should have all of their academic documentation on hand as well as the Registration Form when filling out the form.
In the Registration Form, applicants must fill in all needed information such as their name, date of birth, residence, father’s name, gender, contact details, email address, academic information, and so on.
Application fee for Punjab ITI 2022
For ITI admission, applicants must pay a cost of Rs. 100/- as a registration fee. The cost can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
Here are steps to fill the Punjab ITI 2022 form
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the Punjab Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training’s official website.
- Applicants will be given the Registration Form according to the schedule specified.
- Applicants should have all of their academic documents on hand as well as the Registration Form when filling out the form.
- In the Registration Form, candidates must fill in all needed information such as their name, date of birth, residence, father’s name, gender, phone number, email address, academic information, and so on.
- Applicants must double-check and validate all of the information they have submitted before submitting it.
- They must upload the necessary scanned documents as well as pay the registration fees.
- Applicants should submit the form after filling in all of the required information, as well as print a copy for future reference.
Document Required for Punjab ITI 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Declaration Certificate
Punjab ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Registration Form, all applicants must check their Qualifying Criteria and the Eligibility Criteria specifications shown below. The applicants’ ages must be at least 14 years old. Candidates for the driver cum mechanic trade (light motor vehicle) must, however, be at least 18 years old at the time of admission.
- The application must be qualified in 8th/10th-grade education from a recognized board/institute under the 10+2 education system.
- Applicants for engineering trades must pass a qualifying exam that includes math and science.
- Applicants must be residents of Punjab and have a state-issued domicile certificate.
Punjab ITI 2022 Seat Allotment
Applicants will be assigned seats based on their entrance exam scores, and after being assigned a seat, they must print off their provisional allocation letter and report to the local DI/PI to confirm their admission. Applicants must provide all relevant original papers as well as pay an entrance fee to complete the admission process.
Punjab ITI 2022 Merit List
Applicants will be selected in the Merit List based on their performance in the previous entrance test, which will be prepared by the Punjab Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. The Merit List will be prepared on the stated schedule by authorities, and the Merit List applicants will proceed to the Counseling procedure.
Punjab ITI 2022 Counseling
Those applicants whose names appear on the Merit List will be invited for the Counseling procedure, and they must register for Counseling by visiting the official website. Applicants must be present at the Counseling Center according to the schedule specified, and they must also have the needed documents for verification.
Applicants can fill up their choices after the documents have been verified, and seats will be assigned to them based on their position, option filling, and seat vacancy. If applicants are not offered seats, they can fill out the options again during the next Counseling.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.