The application form for the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 will be available soon. The NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration Form must be submitted by the third week of February 2022. The official institutions of Jammu and Kashmir are in charge of the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Application.
Students who apply for the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir education will only be eligible to receive it in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The student who passes the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir exam will be eligible for an academic to any school in Jammu and Kashmir.
To be admitted to NMMS Jammu and Kashmir, students must complete the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Registration Form. In this article, we will learn about the key dates, qualifications, and documents required for the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir exam.
NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Important Dates
The link below consists of details about significant events and dates for the applicants.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Application form
The registration form for the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 will be available soon. The NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration Form must be completed within 2 weeks of the 2022 commencement date. The NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration Form is only available online.
All students are informed there was no other way to fill out the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration Form offline. When completing the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration Form, students must upload a scanned copy of their signature as well as a recent photograph. All students must complete the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration Form and sign up; they will need their email address and mobile phone number.
- Fees paid to the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration form cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- The NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration form fees are non-transferable to other courses.
- The registration fee for NMMS Jammu and Kashmir is 500/- per student.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- You must first visit the official webpage (https://jkbose.nic.in/) of the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Registration form.
- Then, using your phone number or email address, sign up for it.
- Then, sign in to your account and complete the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir registration form.
- Make no mistakes even though you will not have the chance to transform it in the future.
- In the form, you will upload the picture and the hard copy.
- Finally, you must pay the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Administrative fee, which is collected by the NMMS.
NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If the student meets all of the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Application Processes, there is little chance of the application being rejected.
- The citizen should be an INDIAN.
- Age Requirement: To apply to NMMS Jammu and Kashmir, the student must be 14 years old.
- Percentage: Students in the general category must obtain a minimum of 55% in the entrance test. Students from the scheduled caste must achieve a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifier: The candidate must have completed the seventh grade in Jammu and Kashmir
NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will consist of 90 questions with a total of 90 marks.
- In the exam, applicants must answer MCQ-style questions.
- The entrance examination will last 90 minutes.
- In the exam, each right solution will be worth one mark.
NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Admit Card
The NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Hall Ticket will be made available soon. The applicants’ admit cards will be released by the officials responsible a few days before the start of the entrance exam. Except for the Jammu District, candidates are commanded to collect their admit cards from the corresponding Sub / Branch Offices of the involved Districts.
Applicants must enter their application id and password and check out the official website using their username and password. Applicants must download their hall tickets from the university portal. Applicants are advised to print several copies of their hall tickets from the university portal. Admit cards must be brought to the entrance exam because they are required documentation.
NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Result
Only the results would be accessible to candidates in the online application. The applicant must use the roll number and date of birth to access the results on the official website. Candidates must obtain their results on the official website.
Applicants should keep a copy of the application. Applicants will be able to receive an education from the responsibility depending on the results.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.