The CG Vyapam (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) conducts the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam (CPEB). Applicants who pass the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 entrance exam will be administered to B.sc Nursing programs in the state of Chhattisgarh. The state-level entrance exam, CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022, is held once a year.
Once the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination is completed, qualified applicants will be admitted to various private and government colleges throughout the state of Chhattisgarh.
In this article, we will discuss the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form, as well as the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates, Qualifications, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Fee, result, admit card, answer key, and other relevant information.
CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form has been available on 6th May 2022. The Link has been provided below-
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the important information related to the important events and dates is cited in the table below.
|Application Starting Date||6th May 2022|
|Ending Date of Application||29th May 2022|
|Application Correction||30th May to 1st June 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd July 2022|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|The objection to Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Application form
According to the schedule, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has sent out the registration form for CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 on the authorized website. Applicants must first go to the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus there.
After following the manual in the prospectus, applicants should begin filling out the registration form. Applicants must enter some required information in the registration form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The application fee for the CG B.sc Nursing program is listed here for the various categories. The application fee can be paid via the internet. Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, and Net Banking are all options for paying the application fee. The following are key details about the applicable registration fees:
- Rs. 200/- for general candidates
- Rs. 100/- for OBC candidates
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1 – Go to http://www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in to access the official website.
- Step 2 – Go to the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2022 link and click on it.
- Step 3 – Go to the section where you can apply online.
- Step 4 – Complete the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing Test 2022 Registration Form based on your educational and personal documents.
- Step 5 – Attach all required documents, as well as one recent passport-size photograph in the format specified. Pay a fee for the application.
- Step 6 – Finally, double-check the completed CG Post Basic Nursing online form and print a copy for future reference.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Qualifying Criteria provided here will assist candidates in better understanding the exam overview.
All of the information provided here is correct, and the majority of the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria are brand new.
Candidates are advised to thoroughly review the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria and ensure that none of the points are overlooked.
- Applicants must have completed 10th and 12th grade/standards from a recognized board.
- Nationality: All Indian citizens and students with a Chhattisgarh state Domicile Certificate are eligible.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022, to be considered.
- Maximum age: There is no maximum age.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 40% in order to be considered for the examinations.
- Students need to take Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in order to pass the exams.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Multiple-choice questions would be asked in the examination, which will be an objective type exam.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants will receive one mark for each precise response, with no negative marking for an unsuitable response.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must be familiar with the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus, which will aid them in understanding the exam portion and details. The 12th Science stream questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be used in the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus.
Below is a link to the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus by subject, which will assist applicants in understanding the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will only be available via the internet. Applicants will be able to download their CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card on October 2, 2022. By entering their login details or User ID AND Password, students will be able to download the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card from the official website.
No applicant will be permitted to obtain the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card via the offline method. The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will not be mailed to the address provided.
Applicants will be able to access the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result via the internet. In the second week of November 2022, the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results will be released. Students can check the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result by entering their login credentials. The Merit List for the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results will be released.
The merit list will be compiled using the scores obtained in the CG B. SC Nursing entrance exam. Candidates who receive a seat on the merit list will be called for counseling.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2022 Counselling
Counseling for the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be done online. CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling will be held for the applicants who receive a merit position.
The applicants’ names will be published on the merit list, and they will be contacted for counseling. The authority will verify the applicants’ documents, and after that, the seats will be assigned. Applicants must pay the counseling fee and report to the college within the specified time frame after completing the process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.