The CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form has been made available on 6th May 2022. In the state of Chhattisgarh, the CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Entrance Exam is held. Every year, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board organizes and manages the admission test for the applicants.
M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate education in nursing principles and ideals, as well as related sciences. An applicant must have a B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Nursing from a recognised university in order to be considered for this course.
Applicants who pass the entrance exam will be able to enrol in the first year of the M.Sc. programme. Nursing programmes are available at several institutions and colleges throughout Chhattisgarh. However, in order to gain admission to the university, applicants must take the entrance exam and perform well on it.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result has been declared on 15th July 2022. Click Here to Check Result.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The key information to the significant events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application form||6th May 2022|
|Submission of application||29th May 2022|
|Application Correction||30th May to 1st June 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd July 2022|
|Answer key||5th July 2022|
|Final Answer Key||15th July 2022|
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants will apply for the CG Pre M.Sc nursing 2022 position online. In order to sit for the admission exam, applicants must fill out a registration form, which will be available online on the university portal for the applicant’s convenience.
There are no other options for applicants to fill out the application form other than online mode. To fill out the registration form, candidates must meet the qualifying criteria and carefully read all of the application process guidelines on the official website.
In order to fill out the registration form and take the entrance exam, applicants must first register on the university’s official website. At the time of registration, applicants are instructed to give accurate information such as their email address, phone number, and so on. Following enrollment process, applicants must complete the registration form, in which they must supply additional information as requested.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the application fee is provided:
- The entrance exam application fee for general category aspirants is Rs 200/-.
- However, applicants from the reserved categories must pay an application fee of Rs 100/-.
- Students from the OBC category must pay Rs 150/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, we must go to the Chhattisgarh M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration form’s official website.
- We must now sign up for an account in order to access the site.
- Then we must enter all of the information that has been provided.
- All of the information should be equivalent to the mark sheets from the 10th, 12th, and B.Sc. Nursing classes.
- After logging in, the candidate must import all of his or her personal information and qualifications.
- The candidate must upload a scanned photograph and a digital signature, as well as two photographs in JPG or JPEG format only.
- In the future, the information of which field and submission cannot be modified or edited.
- The applicant should go through the field process in accordance with his categorization.
- After completing the process, the applicant must pay the registration fees to the portal.
- Applicants should print a copy of the application confirmation page.
Document required for Admission
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Bachelors of B.Sc. Nursing
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Fee payment method (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI)
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should review the eligibility requirements. The following are the eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must be Chhattisgarh residents.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 55% in their BSc Nursing/ BSc Hons Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing (SC/ ST candidates would receive a 5% relaxation).
- Applicants must have one year of experience prior to or after completing their Basic B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc.
- Candidates must be 17 years old to apply for the exam.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: The official authorities will ask 100 questions on the entrance exam question paper.
- In the entrance exam, applicants will be required to complete objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: In the entrance exam, no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers. That is, there are no negative markings in the entrance exam.
- Marks: In the entrance exam, applicants will receive one point for each correct response.
CG M.Sc. Nursing Syllabus
The specifics, on the other hand, has been revealed on 6th May 2022. As a result, we recommend that applicants visit the university’s official website to obtain information on the syllabus subject-by-subject in order to better prepare for the entrance exam.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The official website will have admit cards available. Applicants can access their admit cards by entering their registration number and password. Candidates must obtain a hardcopy of their admission card.
In the event of a discrepancy, the candidate should call the helpdesk right away. On the day of the examination, applicants must carry their admit card. Candidates who do not have admission cards will be denied entry into the examination hall and will be unable to take the exam.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
Only the findings will be made available to applicants via internet means. Officials will make the announcement of the results on the university portal.
Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. They must employ specifics to validate the outcomes. It is possible to download the result and make a copy of it. Officials would admit candidates based on the results.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
The authority will hold counseling sessions for applicants seeking admission to the university. In order to gain admission to the university, applicants must perform well on the admissions test and attend the counseling round.
During the counseling round, applicants will be assigned seats in the colleges of their choice. Admission will be granted to applicants based on their grade point average and performance in the counseling round.
Applicants are advised to bring all necessary documents with them to the counseling session for verification.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.