CG SET 2022 will be held tentatively in the third week of September 2022. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, will administer the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test (CG Vyapam). It is a state-level examination that is held once a year. A candidate who passes this entrance exam will be appointed as an Assistant Professor in one of Chhattisgarh’s government universities.
CG SET Syllabus 2022
CG SET Syllabus for Paper-I
The subject of Paper 1 is General Paper on Teaching & General Aptitude and the syllabus for the same is mentioned below:
UNIT 1: Teaching Aptitude
- Learner’s Characteristics
- Methods of Teaching in Institutions of Higher Learning
- Teaching Support System
- Evaluation Systems
UNIT 2: Research Aptitude
- Methods of Research
- Steps of Research
- Thesis and Article Writing
- Application of ICT in Research
- Research Ethics
UNIT 3: Comprehension
- A passage of text is given. Questions are asked from the passage to be answered.
UNIT 4: Communication
- Effective Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Mass-Media and Society
UNIT 5: Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of Reasoning
- Number series, Letter series, Codes, and Relationships
- Mathematical Aptitude
UNIT 6: Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Venn diagram
- Indian Logic
- Structure and kinds of Anumana (inference), Vyapti (invariable relation),
- Hetvabhasas (fallacies of inference).
UNIT 7: Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition, and classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical representation and mapping of Data.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data and Governance.
UNIT 8: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Basics of Internet
- Digital initiatives in higher education.
- ICT and Governance
UNIT 9: People, Development and Environment
- Development and Environment
- Human and environmental interaction
- Environmental issues
- Impacts of pollutants on human health
- Natural and Energy Resources
- Natural hazards and Disasters
- Environmental Protection Act (1986)
UNIT 10: Higher Education System
- Institutions of higher learning and education in ancient India.
- Evolution of higher learning and research in Post Independence India.
- Oriental, Conventional, and Non-conventional learning programs in India.
- Professional, Technical, and Skill-Based education.
- Value education and environmental education.
- Policies, Governance, and Administration.
CG SET 2022 Syllabus for Paper-II
Hindi – Click Here
English – Click Here
Political Science – Click Here
Economics – Click Here
Sociology – Click Here
History – Click Here
Geography – Click Here
Physical Science – Click Here
Mathematical Science – Click Here
Chemical Science – Click Here
Life Science – Click Here
Computer Science – Click Here
Commerce – Click Here
Law – Click Here
Sanskrit – Click Here
Psychology – Click Here
Library and Information Science – Click Here
Physical Education – Click Here
Home Science – Click Here
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.