For 2022, the NMMS Puducherry 2022 Registration Form will soon be available. At the state/union territory level in Puducherry, the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) entrance exam will be organized by the Directorate of School Education.
The National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 Scheme Examination for Class VIII Applicants was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India with the purpose of awarding fellowships to those who qualify.
We advise applicants to read the details listed below this article in order to learn more about the Puducherry NMMS 2022 exam, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, event dates, paper structure, hall ticket, result, and other relevant information.
NMMS Puducherry 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about significant events and dates for the candidates’ reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Puducherry 2022 Application form
The registration forms for those candidates who want to take the admissions test and receive a scholarship would be available on the internet on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university portal and fill out the registration form by having to register and generate a new Id.
Applicants must, however, complete the application form and submit it online before the deadline. The application form will not be accepted in any other format by the official authority.
However, necessary details received after the deadline will be rejected by the officials responsible.
The applicant must review the information on the university portal regarding the qualifying criteria and admissions test commands.
- The fee will not be given a refund to the applicant in any case, and it is non-transferable.
- The fee structure for the NMMS Puducherry 2022 is Rupees 200 for general applicants and Rs 150 for SC / ST cast students.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the NMMS Puducherry online webpage (http://www.nmmsntspdy.com/).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by signup.
- Enter a new email address, name, and phone number. You can get help from your parents with this.
- Create the user, and the details will be sent to your mobile phone/email address.
- Enter all of your personal information and qualifications.
- Upload any required documents, such as the seventh-grade sheet/category certificate.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form.
- Proceed to pay the application fee based on your category, and also don’t forget to print a copy so you have evidence that you apply for this exam.
NMMS Puducherry 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility rules is provided:
- Only candidates who are taking the VIII class in any authorities or aided high or local school and have received at least 55 percent on the VII Final Exam are qualified.
- Only candidates whose parents’ yearly salary from all sources does not exceed Rs 1,50,000 per year are allowed to apply.
NMMS Puducherry 2022 Exam Pattern
- The admissions test will have a maximum of 90 marks on paper.
- The candidate will be given no and over 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- The entrance exam will take place offline.
- There are no negative markings on the paper.
- In the exam, the proper answer will be worth one mark.
NMMS Puducherry 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who successfully submitted the registration form and administrative fee before the application deadline are eligible to receive admissions test admit cards.
The Hall Ticket is a required document to bring to the qualifying examination, so applicants must bring it with them. The official authority will not allow applicants to take the entrance exam unless they have hall tickets.
The hall ticket will be released online through the university portal. The admit card should be downloaded from the website using the login credentials and several copies made.
NMMS Puducherry 2022 Result
Applicants who wish to receive a fellowship from the government must first check the results of the admissions test. The official authority will award scholarships to candidates based on the results of the entrance exam.
The results will be released online on the university portal. It ought to be uploaded and saved safely using the roll number and birth date.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.