The NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Application Form will be available soon for the year 2022. The State Council of Educational Studies and Training will issue the NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Registration Form.
Students who complete the NMMS Lakshadweep Registration Form will be eligible for admission to NMMS and a scholarship in the state of Lakshadweep. Many applicants try to obtain this service, but they are unable to obtain accurate information, which is why students are perplexed when it did come to the Lakshadweep NMMS Exam.
Students who want to take the NMMS Exam for a fellowship in Lakshadweep must fill out the NMMS Lakshadweep Registration Form. In this category, we will look at how to fill out the NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Registration Form, as well as eligibility, key dates, documentation required, and so on.
NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about upcoming events and tentative dates for the applicants’ convenience.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Application form
The NMMS Lakshadweep Application Form will be available soon for the year 2022. The NMMS Lakshadweep Application Form is available until the first week of 2022. The NMMS Lakshadweep Registration Form will be made available to students online.
Students are advised that there are no additional options for completing the NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Registration Form, such as offline mode. Students should upload their recent photos and signs when filling out the NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Registration Form.
Students must sign up with their email accounts and mobile phone numbers in order to receive updates via mobile and email.
- To pay the NMMS Lakshadweep Registration Fee, you can use Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, and Demand Draft (DD).
- The fee cannot be paid back to the applicant under any situation, and it is non-transferable.
- The registration fee for the NMMS Lakshadweep written test is Rs. 150/- for general cast applicants and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST cast students.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Lakshadweep NMMS online webpage (https://lakshadweep.gov.in/).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by Register.
- Enter the correct Details, Name, and Phone Number.
- Log in using the above-mentioned valid user name and password.
- Publish the sign in the proper format (JPG/JPEG).
- Upload any required documents, such as the 7th-grade result.
- Check all of the information you entered while having to fill out the registration form.
- Proceed to pay the registration fee for the appropriate category.
- Get a copy of the application check box once the fee has been paid.
NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Eligibility Requirements in detail.
- The student needs to be an Indian citizen, and only he or she will be admitted.
- Admission to NMMS Lakshadweep classes is open to both men and women.
- Students must have completed 7th grade from a recognized Lakshadweep Board.
- Students from the General Cast need to achieve a minimum of 55% in the NMMS entrance test, while students from the SC/ST cast must have 50%.
NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Exam Pattern
- The applicants must complete the MAT and SAT exams in 90 minutes.
- The admission test will consist of 90 multiple-choice questions.
- The admission test will take place offline with no negative markings.
- For each appropriate answer in the exam, the official authority will award one mark to qualified persons.
NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who have posted their application form and administrative fee must collect their hall tickets for the admissions test. The official institutions will release the candidates’ admit cards online on the university portal.
The hall ticket should be installed and several copies made using the login credentials, which include the application number and passcodes produced during registration. The applicant’s hall ticket must be presented at the time of the admissions test. Applicants who do not have an admit card will be unable to take the admissions test.
NMMS Lakshadweep 2022 Result
Candidates should score higher on the entrance exam in order to receive the fellowship from the responsibility. And, for the applicant’s convenience, the official authorities will publish the entrance test results on the university portal. The candidates are commanded to install the exam results using their roll number and birth date.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.