Application materials for NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 will be made available soon. The Uttar Pradesh NMMS (National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination) 2022 is an aptitude test that is held annually by the official authorities with the goal of identifying qualified class VIII aspirants from the economically disadvantaged sections, awarding them scholarships, and motivating them to continue their further education.
In November or December 2022, the Uttar Pradesh State Level National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme Examination is held for qualified persons.
To learn more about the Uttar Pradesh NMMS exam, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, event date and time, paper pattern, admit card, result, and other information, applicants can refer to the relevant we have provided below in this article or visit the university’s website.
NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the table below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 Application form
In October 2022, the NMMS Uttar Pradesh Application Form will be made available. Applications for the NMMS Uttar Pradesh program may be submitted through November 2022. The application forms will be made available online through the university’s official website for applicants to fill out and submit in order to sit for the entrance exam.
To complete the application form, applicants must go to the university’s official website. Applicants must download the application form from the official website after registering. Then, using the documentation of their academic credentials, applicants must begin filling out the registration form by accessing the necessary information as needed.
For the applicants’ reference, the following important information provided in the application fee is listed:
- Application fees for the entrance exam are required to be paid in the amount of Rs. 100 by applicants who fall under the general category.
- The registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs 50 for candidates who fall under the category of reserved candidates.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the NMMS website (http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in/) for more information.
- Download the application.
- Now enter the information for the present candidate.
- All of that must be uploaded by the student as digital copies.
- The student must be careful to upload the copies within the board’s permitted limit.
NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the candidates’ reference, the following is a list of key details pertaining to the eligibility requirements:
- One must be enrolled in class VIII this year at a government-funded or locally-run high school in Uttar Pradesh and have received more than a 55 percent passing grade on the VII Exam in order to take the admissions test (minimum 50 percent marks in case of reserved category)
- The parents’ combined annual income should not be more than Rs 1,50,00,000.
NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates are instructed to respond to a maximum of 90 questions for a total of 90 points on the exam.
- In the exams, objective multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- There won’t be any red marks next to incorrect answers on the paper.
- One will mark the paper for the right response.
NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 Admit Card
The second week of October 2022 will see the release of the NMMS Uttar Pradesh Admit Card. Once the roll numbers are effectively assigned to the eligible applicants, the official institutions will give the hall tickets of the candidates to the Chief Superintendent of the examination center.
A week prior to the entrance exam’s start date, candidates who plan to take the entrance exam must pick up their admit cards from the center superintendent of the exam entrance.
NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022 Result
The approved authorities will publish the entrance exam’s answer key, along with the exam’s results, on the university portal for applicants to use as a guide after the entrance exam is finished. Applicants should be aware that there are no other ways besides the online mode for obtaining results.
Utilizing their roll number and birthdate, applicants must access the website to download their results. Copies of the outcome should be made for later use.
However, the official institutions will update all information regarding the remaining steps of the scholarship for the candidates in an online format on the university portal.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.