Tripura M.Sc. Nursing Registration Form 2022 has been available on 6th July 2022. Tripura College of Nursing is the governing body in charge of organizing the admission test and managing the admission process for applicants each year. Tripura College of Nursing M.Sc. Nursing Admission in 2022 is the common name for the admission process. It is one of the universities recognized by the India Nursing Council and the State Nursing Council.
Applicants seeking admission to M.Sc. Nursing programs at various universities and institutions in the state of Tripura should review the information provided in this article. The official authorities will provide all information and notifications about the entrance exam and the admission procedure to applicants on the university’s official website.
Applicants who want to learn more about the Tripura College of Nursing M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022, such as qualifications, the application procedure, key dates, the merit list, and so on, should visit the university’s official website.
Tripura M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be Released on 18th August 2022. The Link will be provided below-
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The vital information about the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Prospectus & Application Form||6th July 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||3rd August 2022|
|Admit card||18th August 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||29th August 2022|
|Result||12th September 2022|
|Counseling||15th September 2022|
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
Tripura B.Sc Nursing 2022 registration Form has been available on 6th July 2022. Applicants will be able to access the application form online at the university portal. To fill out the form, applicants must first register on the website. Applicants must enter any necessary documents in the registration form when submitting it.
Once all of the required information has been entered into the registration form, applicants must upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature. Applicants must double-check that all of their information is correct and that all of their documents are properly uploaded in the registration form.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the application fee is provided:
- The application fee is the same for all applicants in each category.
- As a result, applicants must pay Rs 1500/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by demand draught in the offline mode.
- DD must be drafted in the university’s favor.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can also fill out the form on the university portal.
- To fill out the application form online, applicants must first log in to the website with the login information they received after successfully registering.
- Applicants must use their login details to download the registration form and the information brochure/prospectus from the official website.
- Following that, applicants must carefully read all of the important instructions included in the instruction brochure or prospectus.
- Applicants must complete the application form after carefully reading all of the instructions.
- After completing the application form, applicants must print a copy of the completed application form.
- Following that, applicants must submit a completed application form to the university along with all required documents.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the eligibility requirements is provided:
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen and a Tripura Permanent Resident.
- If they are not a Tripura resident, their parents must have lived in Tripura for at least ten years.
- Students born in Manipur-Tripura Cadre to All India Services Officers are also eligible to take the exam without becoming a citizen.
- Children of State Government employees stationed outside of Tripura are eligible to take the Tripura JEE.
- Applicants who have taken or will take the Higher Secondary Examination from a Tripura-based institution and whose parents are deputed as Central Government Officers and have served in Tripura continuously for three years or more are also eligible to take the exam.
- Applicants must have a 10+2 diploma from the Tripura Board of Secondary Education/CBSE/ or an equivalent board, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as major subjects.
- Applicants who have passed or are scheduled to take the Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent board’s higher secondary examination.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
M.Sc. in Tripura The Nursing 2022 Exam will take place in September of 2022. For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the paper pattern is provided:
- The question paper for the admissions test will only be published in English based on the applicants’ preferences.
- The question paper for the admissions test will contain a maximum of 100 questions.
- The admissions test question paper will be worth a maximum of 100 points.
- Applicants will have 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the entire exam paper.
- The admissions test does not allow for negative marking.
- In the admissions test, the questions will be of the MCQ variety.
- The exam will be administered in person.
- Each correct answer will help the applicant earn one point.
The syllabus is extensive for preparing for the admissions test. As a result, official authorities will be responsible for updating specific information about the syllabus on the university portal as soon as possible for the convenience of applicants.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be available only online on the university portal. To download the admit card from the website, applicants must log in with their login information. Applicants can then print the Admit card, which is an important document that must be brought to the examination hall. The authorities will not allow applicants who do not have their admit cards to take the exam.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
Applicants will be able to view their results online at the university portal. The results will be updated by the university’s respective authority. To view the results, applicants must enter some information such as their registration number and date of birth. The outcome must be downloaded and saved from the website.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling
Authorities have not revealed any details about the counseling process. However, the information will be updated soon on the university portal. Formal authorities will grant admission to applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. Applicants who perform well on the entrance exam are eligible for admission to the university.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.