The registration form for NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 will be available immediately. Applicants who wish to take the Arunachal Pradesh NTSE 2023 – 2023 should receive the info provided below in this article to learn more about the admission process. The NTSE stands for National Talent Search Exam.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will administer the first level of the NTSE exam to class SSC candidates. The NCERT, on the other hand, will administer the second phase of the NTSE (National Council of Educational Research and Training). The admission exam will be held by the relevant authority in November and May 2023.
And, for the applicants’ convenience, the university’s main website will be updated with the complete notification regarding the entrance exam.
NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about upcoming events and provisional dates and times for the applicants’ convenience.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 Application form
Only the application form would then be accessible to applicants in the online mode. Applicants must first register on the university portal. Applicants must begin filling out the registration form as needed, using the education level files as a guide.
Personal, educational, and course-related information, as well as contact and communication information, must be entered by applicants. After successfully filling out all of the details in the registration form, applicants must upload any required documents in the registration form.
After that, aspirants are commanded to print a copy of the duly completed application form. Following that, applicants must make the payment, which is listed on the university portal.
Application fee for NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023
The university’s online authority will be in charge of disclosing information about the registration fees. The enrollment fee, however, has not yet been revealed by the official authorities. However, the data will be updated soon on the university portal for the benefit of candidates.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First, go to the Arunachal Pradesh National Talent Search Examination 2023 official website (http://scertarunachal.nic.in/).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by Register.
- Enter your contact information, Name, and Phone Number.
- Generate the user, and you will receive updates to your mobile number/email address.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid user account.
- Then proceed to the registration form.
- Then, to feign disinterest from the university, fill out the form completely.
- After filling out the form, the student must upload a picture to the registration form.
- After completing all of the processes, the student must upload all of the documents mentioned above to the College.
NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the Arunachal Pradesh National Talent Search Examination 2023 Eligibility Rules, their Arunachal Pradesh National Talent Search Examination 2023 Registration form will be rejected.
- Citizenship: The student should be an Indian citizen, and only he or she will be admitted.
- Gender: Admittance to Arunachal Pradesh National Talent Search Examination lessons is open to all genders.
- Students must have completed class 9th from a registered board.
- Proportion: In order to pass the exam, students must score at least 55% in the general category and 50% in the SC/ST cast.
- Age Requirement: Students should be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2023.
NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 Exam Pattern
- The admission exam will be held in offline mode for two hours only (pen and paper-based tests).
- The admission test includes two papers: MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
- The paper for the admissions test will include objective-type MCQ-type queries.
- The admission test will consist of 100 questions with a total of 100 marks.
- In the entrance test, right answers receive one mark just on paper, and incorrect answers receive no negative identifying marks.
NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 Admit Card
The hall ticket is a vital document for candidates. However, the admit card serves as the applicants’ ticket to the entrance exam. To obtain a hall ticket, applicants must go to the university portal.
To download the admit card from the website, applicants must enter their application number and password. Applicants must keep a copy of their admit card until the admission procedure is completed.
However, because it is required, the hall ticket is an essential document to have with you during the entrance exam. Applicants must keep the admit card safe until the admission operation is finished. Only candidates who have effectively submitted the registration form and fee on time will be issued an admit card.
NTSE Arunachal Pradesh 2023 Result
Only applicants who successfully complete the admissions test will have access to the results. Following the completion of the entrance exam, the official authorities will publish the results of the applicants on the university’s official website.
Applicants must obtain their results from the official website. Applicants must use their roll number and password to access and download their results from the official website. Applicants are advised to save a copy of the available download result for future use.
The results should be kept safely until the entrance examination, as they will be required during the enrollment process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.