The registration form for the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination 2023 will be available soon. The State Council of Educational Research and Training will release the registration form for the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination 2023. (SCERT).
Students who complete the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination 2023 Application Form will have the opportunity to apply for the NTSE.
Students who wish to participate in the NTSE must complete the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination 2023 Registration Form. In this article, we will look at how to fill out the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination 2023 Registration Form and what is required for the exam as well as qualifications, as well as key dates and documentation required.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Important Dates
The table below contains important information about major dates and deadlines for the qualified candidates’ guidance.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Application form
The NTSE Gujarat 2023 Registration Form is now available. The Application Form must be completed by October 2023. All details and instructions will be accessible online for applicants to reference. To fill out the registration form and take the exam, applicants must first register on the main website.
Following registration, applicants must fill out the form with all the necessary information. Applicants must, however, refer to the required paperwork when submitting the Registration Form. All of the information on the registration form must be filled out correctly because it will be used in the admissions process.
- In order to sit for the admissions test, applicants must make the payment before the deadline. Payment of the registration fees is an essential part of the application procedure.
- The university’s official authorities will update the status of the registration fees on the university portal for the applicants’ convenience.
- Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam should consult the available official website for information on the admissions test registration fees.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- The first step is to go to the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination’s official web page (https://www.sebexam.org/).
- Then tap on Candidate login, followed by signup/register.
- Enter a new email address, name, phone number, and other information.
- Create the user, and the details will be sent to your mobile phone/email address.
- Then you must log in with the correct login information.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Only upload a valid passport-size photograph in the form’s specified format (JPG/JPEG).
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form.
- Pay the application fee next.
- Take a print of the application login screen once the fee has been paid.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the Gujarat National Talent Search Examination 2023 Qualifying Criteria, they will be rejected.
- Identity: The student must be an Indian citizen in order to get admission.
- Gender: Admittance to Gujarat National Talent Search Exam courses is open to people of all genders.
- The student must have completed the 10th grade from a recognized board.
- Percent: Students from all categories must obtain a minimum of 50% in the entrance test.
- Age Requirements: Students must be at least 17 years old and no older than 27 as of December 31, 2023.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Exam Pattern
- The MAT and SAT will be the two sections of the entrance exam.
- In the admissions test, applicants must answer 100 MCQ-style questions worth 100 points each.
- In the admissions test, each correct answer is worth one mark, and there are no negative markings for wrong responses.
- The admission test will be based on the IX and X class syllabuses.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Admit Card
When the application operation is terminated, the official institutions will issue admit cards to the qualified applicants. However, only aspirants who’ve already successfully submitted the registration details and application fee on time will be issued an admit card.
Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam should go to the university’s online download page for the hall ticket. Applicants must, however, apply for admission from the online webpage using their application number and name. Admit cards must be made in multiple copies and kept safely until the admission process is done.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Result
The applicant must use his or her roll number and password to access the official website and download the results. Applicants must save a copy of the installed results for future use. The applicants will be admitted to the institution based on the marks they received in the entrance exam.
Officials will announce the cut-off marks based on which applicants will be admitted to the institution. All details of the subsequent entrance examination, however, will be modified on the university portal for the applicants’ convenience.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.