Applications for the NTSE Bihar 2023 will be made available soon. Every year, the Bihar NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) 2023–2023 for the SSC class is an entrance exam held in the state of Bihar. There are two stages to the entrance exam organization.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Patna, which is also known as certain, will conduct the first stage on January 16, 2023. Detailed data about NTSE Bihar 2023, such as the registration form, key dates, fee payment, hall ticket, result, selection process, etc., is provided in this post.
NTSE Bihar 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Bihar 2023 Application form
In November 2023, the NTSE Bihar 2023 registration form will be made available. On the university portal, applicants who wish to participate in the admissions process can access the Application Form online.
Applicants must register on the university portal and create a new ID before filling out the registration form there. After completing their registration successfully, applicants must begin filling out the registration form. However, applicants can complete the application form with the aid of the documentation of their academic credentials.
Application fee for NTSE Bihar 2023
For the applicants’ reference, the following vital information regarding the application fee is listed:
- Applicants must make payment and complete the registration process after successfully completing the application form.
- The admissions test fee structure for applicants in the general category is Rs. 150.
- The admissions test fee structure for applicants from the reserved category is Rs. 100.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Bihar National Talent Search Exam Admittance 2023 Application Form webpage (https://scert.bihar.gov.in/).
- Following that, you must complete the Bihar National Talent Search Examination Admittance 2023 registration form.
- Then, fill out the form with your information to ensure that you don’t make any mistakes when filling out the Bihar National Talent Search Examination Admittance 2023 Registration Form.
- Then you must upload your paperwork to the Bihar National Talent Search Examination Admittance 2023 Registration Form website.
- Finally, you must pay the Bihar National Talent Search Exam Admittance 2023 Registration Form fees.
NTSE Bihar 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the students do not fill out the details correctly, they will be rejected from the Bihar National Talent Search Examination Admission 2023.
- Citizenship: The student is an Indian citizen, and only he or she will be done admit.
- Gender: Admittance to Bihar National Talent Search Examination Admittance 2023 courses are open to all genders.
- Educational Qualification: Before enrolling, students must have completed the tenth grade.
- Age Requirement: Students must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2023.
NTSE Bihar 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The applicants will be given a maximum of 120 minutes to complete the paper.
- In the 100-mark paper, a maximum of 100 MCQ-style questions to be asked.
- For each correct response, applicants will receive one point.
- There is also no provision for negative markings on the paper.
- The syllabus information is available on the university portal for applicants’ reference.
NTSE Bihar 2023 Admit Card
Applicants must go to the university portal to obtain their admit card. Applicants must enter their application id and password on the university portal after visiting the university’s official website.
After entering the required information in the Application Form, applicants must apply for admission from the website. Following that, applicants must keep several copies of their admit card. After accessing the admit card, applicants must bring it with them to the entrance exam because it is a mandatory requirement.
NTSE Bihar 2023 Result
Following the completion of the admissions test, the official institutions will post the exam’s answer key on the official website for the applicants’ use. However, in addition to the answer sheet, the official institutions will publish the admissions test results on the university portal for applicants’ reference.
To view the results of the admissions test, the applicant must enter their roll number and date of birth on the university portal. However, applicants will be able to view the results in PDF format after entering the required info on the official website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.