The NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Registration Form will be made available soon. The NCERT holds the NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) every year (National Council of Educational Research and Training). The NCERT, on the other hand, established the NTSE in 1963 to provide candidates admission to various courses in natural and social sciences up to the Ph.D. level.
The full notice and information about the NTSE exam would be accessible on the university portal for people who applied’ regard. Applicants can, however, refer to the relevant provided below in this essay to get a quick overview of the entrance exam.
NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Important Dates
The table below contains valuable information about important events and dates for the people who applied’ for reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Application form
The NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Registration Form will be made available soon. Applicants must first check the official site and register. Applicants must meet the authority’s qualifying criteria before beginning the application process.
Applicants must enter all required information in the registration form as needed using the required documents. Following that, applicants must print a copy of the completed application form.
Then, as stated on the official site, applicants must make payment. Applicants should keep in mind that if there is no registration fee listed on the official site, they do not need to pay any exam fees.
After you have paid the fees, you can request a refund of the Meghalaya NTSE 2023 Registration Fees. The student must pay the Meghalaya NTSE 2023 Registration Form Fee of Rs. 300/- per student.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Meghalaya NTSE 2023 Online Application website (http://megeducation.gov.in/).
- After that, you must fill out a registration form for the Meghalaya NTSE 2023.
- Then you must fill out the form with your information to ensure that you do not make any mistakes in filling out the Meghalaya NTSE Online Application.
- The candidate should comprehend that there is no going back, so they must avoid making any mistakes that could result in the rejection of their Meghalaya NTSE application.
- Then you must upload your certificates to the Meghalaya NTSE Online Application website.
- Finally, you must pay the fees for the Meghalaya NTSE Registration Form and take a printed copy of the registration form.
NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria:
- One has finished the ninth grade at a recognized school.
- Applicants who are taking the SSC exam this year from a recognized board are also able to qualify.
- General category applicants must receive at least 55% of the available marks in the qualifying exam, while reserved category applicants must receive more than 50% of the available marks.
NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Applicants will receive one mark for each appropriate answer in the test.
- On the paper, there is no provision for negative identifying marks.
- The authority will give the applicants two hours to complete the paper.
NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Admit Card
Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam should go to the university portal. As the official institutions will update the hall tickets of the candidates on the university portal in the online application.
However, the hall ticket is also referred to as the candidates’ hall ticket. The admit card serves as the applicant’s id card when taking the admissions test. As a result, applicants who do not have an admit card will be unable to take the entrance exam.
As a result, applicants must bring their admit card to the entrance exam because it is a required document. However, in order to obtain hall tickets, applicants must enter their application number and password, which were produced during the enrollment process on the online webpage.
NTSE Meghalaya 2023 Result
The official institutions will be able to release the answer sheet and the results of the admissions test online mode on the university portal for the applicants’ reference. However, including the exam results, the official officials also will release the admission exam cut-off marks. After passing the entrance exam, applicants should go to the available official website to find out when the results will be announced.
The entrance exam results will be available to download on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and click on the link for the admissions test results that are available on the site. When the applicants click on the link, the result will be displayed in Pdf file format for their convenience. Applicants are advised to check their results and install them from the official website using their roll number and name.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.