The application for the NTSE Jharkhand 2022 will shortly be made available. An entrance exam known as the Jharkhand NTSE 2022 is held in the state of Jharkhand. The National Talent Search Exam is the name given to the NTSE. The official authorities will hold the entrance exam in order to choose 1000 exam winners and award scholarships to qualified candidates in the various schools situated in the state of Jharkhand.
There are two stages to the admissions test organisation. The State Council of Educational Research and Training, or SCERT, administers the exam’s initial phase.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training is another name for the NCERT. For the applicants, the university online officials will update the official site of the institution with all relevant information regarding the admissions process.
NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the table below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Application form
In November 2022, the Jharkhand NTSE 2022 Registration Form will be made available. Only online applications for the Jharkhand NTSE 2022 are accepted. All students are informed that there isn’t an alternative method for filling out the Jharkhand NTSE 2022 Registration Form besides offline mode.
The student must upload a photocopy of their signature and a current photo when completing the Jharkhand NTSE 2022 Registration Form. The Jharkhand NTSE 2022 Registration Form is all that the student needs to complete, and in order to register, they also need their email address and mobile phone number.
- To submit the application, applicants are commanded to pay the application fee prior to the deadline.
- The entry exam registration fee is Rs 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for applicants who fall under the general category.
- Additionally, the entrance exam registration fee for applicants from the reserved categories, such as SC and ST, is RS 50/- (Rupees fifty only).
Here are steps to fill the form:
- You must first visit the Jharkhand NTSE Application form’s official website (https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/).
- After that, sign up for it using your email address and mobile number.
- Then, sign in to your account and complete the Jharkhand NTSE application.
- Avoid making any mistakes because you won’t have another chance to update it.
- Both the image and the hard copy must be uploaded into the form.
- In the end, you’ll need to pay the institution’s fees for the Jharkhand NTSE Registration form.
NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There is a very slim chance that an applicant will be turned down if they fully satisfy the Jharkhand NTSE Eligibility Requirements.
- Country of origin: Only Indian citizens who meet this requirement will be allowed to enroll.
- Age Requirement: In order to apply for Jharkhand NTSE 2022, students must be at least 18 years old.
- Percentage: Students who fall under the general category must receive at least a 50 on their qualifying exam. The qualifying examination must have a minimum passing grade of 45% for students in the reserved category.
- Healthcare fitness: Before submitting an application for the Jharkhand NTSE, the student must possess a certificate of medical fitness.
NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Exam Pattern
- Both of the exam papers will contain objective questions in the MCQ format.
- There will be two question papers for the entrance exam, each with 100 questions and 100 marks.
- Candidates will receive one mark for each correctly answered question on the test.
- Additionally, the admissions test does not deduct points for incorrect answers.
- On the university portal, applicants can find all the information they need regarding the curriculum, broken down by subject.
NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Admit Card
Soon, the NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Hall Ticket will be accessible. However, it will be the responsibility of the officials responsible to publish the hall ticket for such applicants on the university portal. Visitors to the university’s official website are required to obtain the hall ticket.
Applicants are commanded to use the login information (application number and password) generated at the time of enrollment in order to obtain the admit card. Additionally, candidates must download their entrance hall tickets using their login credentials. Once the hall ticket has been downloaded, candidates are advised to keep a few copies of it.
NTSE Jharkhand 2022 Result
However, the official institutions will also publish the exam results on the official website along with the answer sheet. For the candidate’s reference, officials will also post the entrance exam cut-off scores on the university portal.
To download the result on the official website, candidates must enter their roll number and date of birth. Candidates will be eligible for admission to the organization if their scores are higher than the cutoff point.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.