The National Talent Search System was founded in 1963 with the goal of categorizing applicants’ talent in various fields. The National Talent Search Scheme is also referred to as NTSE, though. But the entrance test known as the NTSE is also defined by the National Talent Search Examination.
The NCERT administers the NTSE exam each year. The National Council of Educational Research and Training is the official name of the NCERT. Each year, the NCERT will administer the NTSE exam to SSC candidates.
To the applicants’ benefit, the official NCERT authorities would then update all pertinent announcements and information concerning the NTSE exam on the university portal.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Important Dates
The crucial information about the significant events and dates is listed in the link below for the people who applied’ reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Application form
The application for the NTSE Maharashtra 2023 will be released soon. There will be an online prototype application form obtainable. Candidates must go to the university portal. Aspirants must sign up on the official website after their visit.
After registering successfully, the applicant must download the application form. The applicant must then fill out the application form with all the required information. After filling out the form, applicants must upload the necessary documents and double-check their entry of all information.
After the form has been fully filled out, applicants must print it out and submit it with all the required information.
Important information regarding the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of applicants:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process so applicants should note that they should pay the application fee after filling out the application.
- Applicants who wish to appear for the entrance examination must refer to the official website of the university to get the details of the application fee for the examination.
- Application fees can be deposited through debit cards, credit cards or net banking features.
- It is non-refundable.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- We must first go to the Maharashtra NTSE website (https://www.ntsemsce.in/).
- Click on the candidate login button now, and then sign up for it.
- To register yourself, you must upload your email address and mobile number.
- You will now receive an OTP for verification.
- After logging in, you must begin filling out the registration with information about your grade report.
- Because you won’t have another chance to update them, enter your information carefully.
- Then, on the Maharashtra NTSE Registration Form, upload your picture and sign.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is a summary of significant information regarding the eligibility rules for the candidates’ reference:
- Applicants for the assessment test must have successfully completed grades IX and SSC at any authority and private school, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, or another type of school legally recognized or CBSE.
- The minimum score required to take the entrance exam Candidates for the general category should receive at least 60% on the placement test, while candidates for the reserved category must receive at least 55%.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) Paper 1 (100 questions of 100 marks)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Paper 2 (100 questions of 100 marks)
- Both of the entrance exam’s study materials will be composed of MCQ-style, question types.
- For a maximum score of 100, applicants must respond to 100 questions during the exam.
- wherein candidates will have 120 minutes to complete the assignment.
- Each correct response will receive one mark on the exam, while incorrect answers will not receive any negative identifying marks.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Admit Card
The NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Admit Card is now accessible online. For those candidates who have a proper system of the registration form and administrative fee for the exam and have enrolled for the exam, it will be the official authorities’ responsibility to release the admit card.
The admit card serves as the individual’s identity card when they are taking the entrance exam. Therefore, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the admissions test without admit cards by the officials responsible. Applicants are advised to go to the university portal to obtain their admit cards.
To view the admit card, applicants must log in using the login information (application number and password) produced at the time of enrollment. With the aid of their login information, applicants must access the website in order to download their entrance exam admit card.
NTSE Maharashtra 2023 Result
After a few days from the date the entrance exam was completed, it will be the official authorities’ responsibility to proclaim and inform the answer sheet of the exam including the results of the exam.
To the contrary, the university’s official website will publish both the exam’s answer key and results in an online format for the applicants’ reference.
The official authorities will also publish the entrance exam cut-off scores on the university portal along with the results. Applicants must download the results from the official site and create copies of them using their roll number and name.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.