Applications for the NTSE Sikkim 2022 will be made available soon. The Sikkim National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2022–23 is an entrance test that is held annually by the state’s administrative body. Two stages make up the NTSE exam. The organizing state is in charge of the initial phase.
This indicates that the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Sikkim, will be in charge of organizing the first stage of the NTSE exam for people applying to the SSC class.
Therefore, the State Council of Educational Research and Training will make all necessary announcements and information regarding the Sikkim NTSE 2022 available on the university’s official website (SCERT). For the second level, only qualified candidates from the first level will be allowed to apply.
NTSE Sikkim 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains the pertinent details regarding the significant occasions and dates for the applicants’ information.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NTSE Sikkim 2022 Application form
Application for the NTSE Sikkim 2022 Exam will start soon. Wait until 2022 to learn the final date for the NTSE Sikkim Registration Form. It is made clear to the student that there is no option to complete this NTSE Sikkim 2022 Registration Form offline.
Only the online mode of the NTSE Sikkim Registration Form can be used by the student. The student must upload a photocopy of their signature and a few recent photos when completing the Sikkim, NTSE application form. The student must enter their email address and mobile number in the NTSE Sikkim 2022 Registration Form to register.
The information regarding the application fee for the applicants’ reference has not yet been made public by the university’s respective authority. However, the university’s official website will soon be updated with data about the registration fees for the applicants’ use.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to the college’s website (https://sikkim.gov.in/) to fill out the NTSE Sikkim Registration Form.
- After that, you must register using your email address and mobile number.
- After that, you must log in and begin filling out the application. Ensure that the details are the same as those from your 10th-grade application.
- After submitting your application, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number you provided.
- The necessary documentation needs to be uploaded.
- Finally, they must pay the NTSE Sikkim Registration Form fees.
- Don’t forget to print out the NTSE Sikkim registration form.
NTSE Sikkim 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The NTSE Sikkim Eligibility Criteria 2022 are a source of confusion for all students prior to submitting their application.
- Nationality: Only students who are Indian citizens are eligible to enroll in classes.
- Gender: All applicants are eligible to apply for this written test; there is no gender discrimination in this program.
- Students must have earned a passing grade in class 10 from a recognized board.
- Percentage: Students who have passed their tenth grade must earn at least 55 percent on their exams.
- Age restriction: As of December 31, 2022, students must be at least 17 years old.
NTSE Sikkim 2022 Exam Pattern
- There will be a 120-minute time limit on the entrance exam.
- The authority will not grant applicants any additional time to complete the assignment.
- There will be one mark assigned to each question on the test.
- No marks will be taken off the paper for wrong responses.
- Two papers will be on the exam’s written test.
- The papers will contain 100 questions, each worth 100 marks.
NTSE Sikkim 2022 Admit Card
In December 2022, the NTSE Sikkim 2022 Hall Ticket will be made available. The university’s official website will host the release of the hall ticket in an online format for candidates taking the admission test. There is no other way for applicants to obtain their admit cards besides online.
Therefore, candidates must go to the university portal and enter the information needed as directed in order to obtain an admit card. The application number and password must be entered on the university portal by applicants. Following that, candidates will receive a link to the admit card on the university portal.
NTSE Sikkim 2022 Result
Candidates who successfully pass a basic exam are eligible to avail of their results online via the university portal. The results will be published on the university portal by the officials responsible. The applicant must access the university’s official website using their roll number and birthdate to download their results.
The results must be retained by the applicants for future use. Candidates who performed well on the admissions test will be permitted admission to the program. However, for more information on the admissions process, applicants must visit the university’s official website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.