RCC Thiruvananthapuram PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing Registration Form was made available on October 16, 2021. Notification for admission to the Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2021-22 has been distributed by the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram.
Applicants who complete the RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2021 Registration Form will be accepted into nursing programs throughout the country, and they will be able to enroll in any private or public university in the Thiruvananthapuram state.
Students interested in enrolling in RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2021 must complete the Registration Form. In this article, we’ll go over how to fill out the Registration Form, as well as the qualifications, key dates, and documentation required.
Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing at RCC Thiruvananthapuram 2021 Rank List has been released on 10th November 2021. Click Here to Check List.
Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing at RCC Thiruvananthapuram 2021 Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check Admission Prospectus.
Important Dates for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2021
For the applicants, the important information related to the important events and dates is cited in the table below. Take a look at it.
|Last date to apply online||30th October 2021|
|Last date to apply by post||6th November 2021|
|Rank List||10th November 2021|
|Counseling Date||17th November 2021|
|Date of Admission||22nd November 2021|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2021 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s online website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form once they have checked the instructions in the prospectus.
Applicants must enter some necessary details in the Registration Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The application would be submitted online, and a printout, as well as backup brochures, would be sent to RCC. A Demand Draft of Rs.500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ST entrants is required before filling out the online application.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology B.sc Nursing official website.
- After that, go to Applicant login and sign up.
- Enter a valid email address, a valid name, and a valid phone number.
- Make a user, and the info will be delivered to your phone number or email address.
- Fill out your educational and personal information completely.
- Only upload a valid photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Also, upload the required documents, such as the tenth and twelfth-grade transcripts, the category certificate, and the LC/TC.
- Check all of the information you entered on the application form.
- Make payment following the category, and don’t forget to print it out.
- Demand Draft
- Employer’s Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Proof of nationality
- Proof of date of birth
- Disability certificate
- Community Reservation Eligibility Certificate
The following is important information about the eligibility requirements for candidates:
- Indian national.
- Should be a registered nurse or midwife with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Academic qualification: B.Sc. Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery with a passing grade.
- Age limit: As of the last date for submitting applications for general merit contenders, the upper age limit is 35 years. All SC/ST applicants will receive a five-year age relaxation, while service quota applicants will receive a ten-year age relaxation.
- On or before the RCC’s application deadline, the candidate must have all of the required qualifications (Degree/Diploma Certificate, KNMC Certificate).
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be prepared. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. Based on the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the applicants.
Administrators will publish a merit list for applicants on the university’s official website. The RCC website will have the most recent select list as well as the waitlist. The rank list will be valid for one month after the course begins. For admission, the candidates must report on the specified date.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first open the relevant link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must select a choice that corresponds to their preferences and secure the choices in the counseling round. Applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university portal after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.