The registration form for St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 will be available soon. The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences will issue the registration form for St. John’s Nursing Entrance 2023. (RGUHS).
Applicants who submit an application for St. John’s Nursing Entrance 2023 can enroll in any St. John’s college for M.Sc. Nursing. For Bangalore State, students have the option of attending either a government or a private college.
Applicants who intend to apply for St. John’s Nursing Entrance 2023 must do so through St. John’s College. We’ll go through how to fill out the St. John’s Nursing Admissions 2023 Registration Form, as well as eligibility, key dates, and document needs.
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will be available soon. The Link will be provided below.
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
Key Dates for St. John’s Nursing Entrance 2023 can be found in the table below.
|Application form||Released Soon|
|End date of Application form||June 2023|
|Merit List||July 2023|
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Application form
The registration form for St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 will be available soon. By the last week of July 2023, you can fill out the St. John’s Nursing Admissions Registration Form. The registration form for St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 is now available online.
Offline filling of the St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Registration Form is not an option. When completing the registration, the applicant must attach a scanned copy of their signature as well as a few images.
The student is encouraged to complete all required documents so that he or she has a lower probability of being denied. All students are advised to carefully complete the St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Registration Form since if there is any type of error, there will be no possibility for corrections.
The following is information about the St. John’s Nursing Admissions Registration Fees for 2023.
- To pay the St. John’s Nursing Entrance 2023 Registration Fees, you can utilize Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet Pay.
- The registration fee for St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 is not transferable to any other courses.
- The Registration Fees will be revealed before the deadline for all applicants; last year, it was roughly 4000/- rupees simply for the references.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, we must go to the St. John’s Nursing Entrance 2023 website (Link Given Above).
- Now, go to the application login page and create an account.
- To enroll, you must provide your email address and cell phone number.
- You will now receive an OTP for verification.
- Then you must log in and begin filling out the application form with information from your mark sheet.
- Fill in your information carefully because you will not have another opportunity to edit it later.
- Then, on the Registration Form, you will upload your signatures and photos.
- You must pay the costs once you have completed the Application Form.
- Take out a Photocopy of the Registration Form at the end.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Get the whole list of St. John’s Nursing Admissions Criteria for 2023. Before filling out the registration form, the student should have a clear notion of what they want to do.
- Applicants must have completed their 12th grade and have a B.Sc. in nursing.
- Applicants must have completed the qualifying tests in the required topics of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- As of December 31, 2023, the pupils must be at least 17 years old. As of December 31, 2023, the maximum age is 35.
- A minimum of 40% is required for students from the SC, ST, and OBC groups.
Merit List and Counseling
The merit list would be published after the courses have been completed. On the basis of the Merit List, the appropriate officials will grant admission to the candidates. Authorities will publish a Merit List for all applicants on the university portal.
In order to view the Merit List, aspirants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the Merit List from the university portal.
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the application form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen selections and fill out the choices during the counseling phase.
Applicants must download a seat allotment letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.