The registration form for Sikkim M.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be available soon. The Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing (SMCON), Manipal University, holds an annual admission procedure called Manipal Academy of Higher Education M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023. (MU). Manipal University will offer eligible applicants admission to two-year M.Sc. Nursing programs at various Sikkim universities and institutions. Authorities, on the other hand, have established some eligibility requirements for applicants seeking admission to the institute.
As a result, applicants interested in enrolling in the above-mentioned course should ensure that they meet the university’s eligibility requirements. We have detailed information about the Sikkim M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form, Administrative Fee, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Counseling Details, and so on in this post.
Sikkim M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
We have provided a link below that contains all pertinent information about upcoming events and tentative dates for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Sikkim M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The registration form for Sikkim M.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be available soon. To fill out the application form, applicants must go to the university portal. To appear for the admission procedure, applicants must complete a registration form, which will be made available online on the university portal.
Applicants must make the payment, which is listed below or on the university’s official website, to complete the application form. Applicants who have successfully paid the registration fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking on the university’s official website can access the registration form.
Applicants must pay a fee of Rs 1000/- to apply.
- Applicants must pay the application fee via the internet.
- A payment gateway can be used to pay the application fee.
- This means that the application fee can be paid with a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- There are no refunds available for the registration fees.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Sikkim B.sc Nursing official website (Link given above).
- To access the online application form, the student must first register for the M.Sc. Nursing program.
- To apply for the exam, the student will receive a link from the M.Sc. Nursing application.
- The student must then complete the application form by filling in all of the required information.
- A student’s signature and a photocopy must also be uploaded.
- The submit button will appear at the end, but you must first double-check all of the details to ensure that you are not rejected.
- You must pay the fees and print the final screen at the end of the process.
Document required for Sikkim M.Sc Nursing 2023:
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- B.Sc. Nursing Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Sikkim M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Details of the Sikkim M.Sc. Nursing Qualifications for 2023. Before filling out the application form for 2023, all students must be aware of the Sikkim M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Requirements.
- To be considered for admission, the student must be a Citizen of India.
- Admission to Sikkim M.Sc. Nursing programs are open to people of all genders.
- Students must have completed class 12th and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from a recognized institution.
- Students must pass the qualifying examination in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- Students from the general cast must have a minimum aggregate score of 50% to qualify in the examination, while students from the OBC/ ST/ SC cast must have a minimum aggregate score of 45 percent to qualify.
- The candidate must have a Sikkim State domicile certificate.
Sikkim M.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and fill out the choices during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. After the seats are assigned, the applicants must go to the assigned college with all required booklets and qualifications.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.