The Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) conducts the PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed Admission to give admission to applicants in the 01-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed (Pre- Primary Teaching Certificate). Those who intend to apply for admission to the D.El.Ed program and obtaining the Primary Teaching Certificate can do so through the online application process.
Applicants for the D.El.Ed course will be admitted based on their qualifications. Applicants must constantly monitor the official website for essential schedules and directions.
Applicants will learn about the PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed Registration form, crucial dates, qualifications, and how to fill out the registration form by reading this post.
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
It would be quite beneficial for the applicants who are applying to maintain in touch with the homepage in order to obtain the crucial schedule of PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed. The registration form’s tentative dates can be found in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
The PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed Registration Form will be available on the Gujarat State Examination Board’s official website (GSEB). It will only be available online during the month of June on the webpage.
Applicants interested in pursuing a one-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and a PTC (Pre-Primary Teaching Certificate) should apply. Applicants must be able to qualify and must understand how to fill out a registration form. The registration form must have all of the accurate and complete information.
Application fee for PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022
The fee for the registration can be paid by the applicants.
It can be paid online with debit or credit cards, NEFT, and other methods.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should visit the Gujarat State Examination Board’s official website (https://www.sebexam.org/).
- They should go to the official website and click on the link to a registration form.
- Applicants will see the registration form page after clicking on the link, and they will be able to fill out the registration form with all of the accurate and complete information.
- They must scan and upload all relevant documents, including pass photo size signatures and photographs.
- Following that, applicants must make the payment in accordance with their category via online mode using Debit or Credit cards, NEFT, or other methods.
- The candidates must click the submit button to download the registration form, as well as take a printout for future reference.
Document required for PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Inter Mark Sheet
- Academic Year certificate
- Original ID Proof.
- Cast Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Other required documents
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should ensure they meet the qualification standards before completing the PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed. registration form. Before submitting an application, all applicants must verify their qualification.
- Age Limit – Applicants must be at least 17 years old and no older than 22 years old.
- Nationality – Applicants must be citizens of India and residents of Gujarat.
- Qualification – Candidates must have completed 12th grade or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
- Minimum Grades – They must have received a grade of 50 percent or higher in the 12th grade or its equivalent.
- Relaxation – Applicants in the SC/ST category are given a 5% discount.
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the Gujarat D. El. Ed 2022 Exam will be available on the board’s official website. All applicants can obtain an admit card by entering their name and date of birth. Applicants can use this to download their Admit card or Hall ticket. They can also get it from this blog post. We will provide a link for claimants to download their Admit card shortly.
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Result
The results of the Gujarat D. El. Ed 2022 Exam will be posted on the board’s official website. From there, the applicants can get their results. They can also get it from this blog post. We will provide a link for applicants to get their results as soon as possible.
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
Applicants who have received good grades in academics will opt for counseling. The merit list will be compiled based on academic performance in 12th grade. The GSEB Board uses the cut-off marks to generate the merit list. The merit list will be published on the official web address after the collection is completed. Those students whose names appear on the merit list have been accepted for admission and have met the minimum requirements..
The board will create the GSEB Pre PTC Selected List 2022 file. The applicants that make the cutoff marks are all proficient in the 12th Class/Middle School. The board releases the Gujarat D.El.Ed Merit List 2022 after a few days. People can see the cutoff marks and merit list by going to the official web portal. Gujarat PTC Board will compile a merit list.
PTC Gujarat D.El.Ed 2022 Counselling
GSEB Pre PTC Admission 2022 will begin following the announcement of the merit list. Seeded applicants must bring original documents, a photo, and proof of identification to Counseling.
Following the seat allocation, applicants must report to the allotment for admittance into D.El.Ed Courses in Gujarat Board within the specified time and date to complete the admission process. The students who will be admitted to the Gujarat Board for D.El.Ed. Cutoff scores will be used to determine admission.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.