SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) is a state-level apex institution responsible for developing and implementing training programs, as well as modifying curriculum and syllabus. SCERT supports and fosters the development of key expertise among a variety of education stakeholders.
SCERT (Kerala) has been supporting the state-level R&D institute by giving direction, support, and advice to the State Education Department in its efforts to improve the dominance of elementary and secondary education, as well as teacher education. The SCERT conducts research, develops information systems, curricular strategies, and teaching materials, and coordinates in-service education for tutors at all levels in order to achieve this purpose.
Applicants will learn about the SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed Registration Form, important dates, entry requirements, and how to fill out the registration form in this article.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, the important information on the important events and dates has been specified in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants should download the Registration Form and prospectus from the university portal. Applicants must start completing the Registration Form after following the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must additionally provide scanned pictures of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
Application fee for SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed registration fees can be paid both online and offline.
Debit, credit, and net banking can all be used to make an online transaction.
E-challan can be used to make an offline transaction.
- General/OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Rs. 300/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, candidates should visit the Mizoram State Council of Educational Research and Training’s official site (https://scert.mizoram.gov.in/).
- Applicants should go to the web page’s apply link and click on it.
- After clicking the link, applicants should fill out all of the relevant information, including personal, educational, and category information.
- Then, in the application form, they must upload their scanned required papers, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- Applicants must submit their applications after filling out all of the needed information and confirming it.
- They must also print out the registration form for future reference.
Document required for SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023:
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here’s where you can learn more about the qualifications.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens with a Mizoram state of residence.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam with honors from a recognized board.
- Required Marks: They must have passed the qualifying test with a score of at least 50%.
- Relaxation: For the SC/ST category, there is a 45 percent relaxation.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be published after the courses have been completed. The merit list’s specifics are described below. Applicants will be admitted based on the merit list, which will be determined by authorized officials. On the university’s official website, officials will post a merit list for all candidates.
Applicants must go to the university portal to see the merit list. Applicants are advised to access the university portal to acquire the merit list.
SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2023 Counseling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.