General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM) is an acronym for General Nursing and Midwifery Course. Furthermore, it is a diploma program. Furthermore, the focus of this course is on nursing and healthcare in general. Through the admissions procedure, applicants are eligible for admission to the General Nursing and Midwifery Course. Punjab’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is in charge of the event.
Every year, they plan and supervise the admissions process for the students. Students who wish to participate in the Punjab GNM 2022 admission process must complete and submit the registration form in its entirety. The form will be available in an online format.
Students must meet the eligibility requirements in order to be admitted to the university. Continue reading for additional details on the admissions procedure, registration form, qualification, and entry requirements.
Punjab GNM 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the vital information to major events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End Date of Application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Punjab GNM 2022 Application form
The application form for Punjab GNM Nursing 2022 is accessible both offline and online. It is important to note that beyond the deadline, the officials will not accept any applications. Also, double-check that all of the information you provide in the form is valid. If any of the information provided turns out to be fraudulent at a later time, admission may be revoked.
In the Month of August 2022, the Punjab GNM 2022 Registration Form will be released. Applicants need to fill out the online registration form, which will be available on the university portal. Candidates must register and generate a new Id to gain access to the application form when visiting the official website. To enroll in applications, go to the registration option on the webpage and fill out the form. Applicants must submit basic information such as their name, phone number, and email address while registering.
Application fee for Punjab GNM 2022
The Punjab Registration Fee is shown below each category. It is, however, consistent with previous years’ records.
- The application cost is INR 500 for both reserved and general category students.
- Applicants can pay using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- Applicants can also pay the registration fees by demand draught in the offline mode.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, accepts applications online at www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- A bank challan form will be generated after a successful online application.
- Take a printout of the Bank Challan Form and deposit the Rs. 500 charge.
- Applicants will also receive a printout of their completed online registration form.
- The printed application form does not need to be sent to the university.
Punjab GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Each applicant must meet the university’s minimum qualifications to be considered. Aspirants can check whether they are eligible for the Punjab GNM Nursing Admission 2022 by looking at the points listed below.
- As of December 31st of the entrance year, the candidate must be at least 17 years old and no more than 35 years old.
- ANM has no age restrictions.
- Minimum education of 10+2 classes is required.
- The authorities give precedence to Science (PCB) Plus English students.
- A minimum aggregate of 40% is required for the course.
- Punjabi is required up to matric (10th grade).
- Other students who are not from Punjab must graduate with a grade of 40 percent from a recognized board such as PSEB, CBSE, ICSE, or another equivalent board.
Punjab GNM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Authorities will compile a merit list of the nominated students after the registration forms are received. The students’ marks in previous qualifying exams will be used to compile the merit list. Students whose names appear on the merit list are eligible to proceed to the next stage of the admissions process. The university’s official website will be updated with the merit list for candidates’ reference. Applicants are advised to visit the university’s official portal and review the merit list.
For nominated applicants, a counseling session will be held to give them information. The merit list prepared by the authorities will be the sole basis for the counseling round. According to the merit list, applicants must attend the counseling round in person. Candidates are required to bring all original and attested copies of all required documents to the counseling session. Verification will necessitate the use of such documents. Candidates will be admitted to the university once the verification process is finished.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.