Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) is a 2-year undergraduate nursing diploma program that includes a 6-month internship. The Punjab ANM course 2021 is organized by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot. Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives (ANM) is a course aimed at students interested in pursuing a career in the medical industry. Candidates can apply for admission to universities and institutes in Punjab through Punjab ANM Admission.
The application form for admission can be done by 31st August 2021. It is recommended that only eligible individuals continue with the application procedure. Candidates will be chosen for admission based on their performance in the 12th-grade exam.
The application is only available online. Eligible and interested people can register for this program on the official website and be accepted into colleges in Punjab. The admissions procedure will take place entirely online.
Punjab ANM 2021 Application Form has been Released. Download Application Form from Below –
Punjab ANM 2021 Admission notification has been Available. Click Here to Check Notice.
Punjab ANM 2021 Important Dates
The application form for Punjab ANM 2021 can be done by 31st August 2021. The abbreviation ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery. Please see the link below for more information on the dates.
|Application form Submission Last date||31st August 2021|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Punjab ANM 2021 Application form
Punjab ANM 2021 has been Available and it can be done by 31st August of 2021. Candidates must go to the university’s official website and download the application form as well as the prospectus. Candidates can begin filling out the application form once they have read the instructions in the prospectus. Applicants must fill out the application form with personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parental information, and other pertinent information.
Candidates must also submit scanned photos of their portrait and signature in the precise size and format specified on the university’s official website. Candidates are required to complete the application form completely and accurately with accurate information. When the application form is filled out, applicants are instructed to request a printout.
Application fee for Punjab ANM 2021
- Those in the general category must pay an application fee of Rs 400/-.
- The cost for those in the reserved category is Rs 200/-.
- You can pay the application cost in cash or by demand draught.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- You must complete the application form in an online format.
- On the university’s official website, the Punjab Nursing ANM Admission Form will be available.
- To use the application form, you must first register and create a new ID.
- Fill in details such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Photographs and autographs must be scanned and uploaded.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form within the specified time frame.
- Take a printout of the application form as well.
Document required Punjab ANM 2021:
- Affidavit of Candidate Identification Affidavit of Candidate Identification
- Class 10th copy
- Class 12th copy
- All DMCs of the relevant course
- Certificate of Relief
- Copy of Aadhar Card
Punjab ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
On December 30, 2021, the minimum and maximum age for entrance will be 17 and 35 years, respectively. ANM/LHV has no upper age limit.
- Up to matric, Punjabi is required. 10+2 class passed, ideally Science (PCB) and English with an aggregate of 40%.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out with 40 percent marks from a recognized Board under PSEB/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent Board.
- With 40 percent marks, 10+2 with English in a vocational ANM course from a school accredited by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The State Nursing Registration Council has me registered as an ANM.
Candidates must be in good health. Students will only be accepted once a year. The candidate must be a Punjabi resident. With a locomotor disability of 40 percent to 50 percent of the lower extremity, a 3 percent disability reserve will be considered.
Punjab ANM 2021 Result
The university usually announces the exam results a week or two after the application process is completed. Furthermore, the outcome is based on the applicant’s 10+2 results. As a result, there is no separate admission exam for Nursing Admission.
Punjab ANM 2021 Merit List
Candidates will be admitted based on the merit list provided by the official authorities. Official authorities will publish the merit list on the university’s official website for applicants’ reference.
To examine the merit list, applicants must go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain a copy of the merit list from the university’s official website.
Punjab ANM 2021 Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first click the specific link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must make a selection that corresponds to their preferences and secure the selections made throughout the counselling round. Applicants can download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website once the counselling round is concluded. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must proceed to the designated college with all necessary booklets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.