The Master of Science in Nursing is a two-year full-time course degree offered by Srinagar’s Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, which is approved by INC.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination has announced that the single entrance exam for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic year 2021 would be held. Interested candidates can find all the information about the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021 on this page.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The applicants who are taking part in the examination should be aware of the essential dates. The table is provided below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
SKIMS University’s M.Sc. Nursing Application Form for 2021 will be available soon. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure.
Personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information must be provided in the Application Form by applicants.
All applicants who plan to take the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2021 test must pay the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2021 registration fee. The registration fee for SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2021 has not yet been issued by the university. Once the officials announce it on the official page, we will update this page.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, aspirants must check the authorized webpage @skims.ac.in.
- The authorized webpage of the Sher-I-Kashmir Institute Of Medical Sciences is displayed on the screen (SKIMS).
- Applicants should now check for the SKIMS University M.Sc Nursing 2021 announcement link on the university’s website.
- The applicant can see the SKIMS University M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form by clicking on the SKIMS University M.Sc Nursing 2021 link.
- Fill out the application for the M.Sc Nursing program at SKIMS University for the year 2021.
- Double-check the information you’ve entered.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria:
- Every State Nursing Registration Council requires the applicant to be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife, or an equivalent combination of the two.
- B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks must be the basic educational criteria.
- B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is required of the candidate.
- After completing a Basic B.Sc. You should have at least one year of career experience to be accepted into the nursing program.
- You must have at least one year of work experience before or after completing a Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing program.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The official authorities will post material about the Exam Pattern aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Candidates who are taking the exam should be familiar with the syllabus. SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus will be provided here.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- The official authorities will make the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet.
- To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website.
- It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website.
- Students should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
- It is a crucial document that must be carried to a test.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- Students will only be able to access the results through online means.
- The results will be announced on the university’s official website by officials.
- Students must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth.
- They are necessary to check the outcomes using specifics.
- It’s a good idea to save the outcome and make a copy of it.
- Officials would award admission to hopefuls based on the results.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Selection process
The students aim to take a 100-minute admission test (written test) with one question paper including 100 objective types (Multiple Choice) questions in the 10+2 level subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- To pass the test, an applicant must receive at least 50 percent of the possible points. Each question is supposed to be worth one point. The contenders’ list will be compiled based on merit. In the event of a tie amongst the candidates, the merit would be decided based on the marks received in 10+2.
- If a seat remains open due to a lack of candidates in a particular category among SKIMS in-service candidates, it will be replaced from the General category candidate(s) according to the merit list.
- The pricing structure, as well as other terms and circumstances, will conform with SKIMS’ regulations and standards.
SKIMS University M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been completed, the merit list will be announced. The specifics of the merit list are listed below. The candidates will be admitted based on the merit list, which will be determined by the appropriate officials. Executives will post a list of all candidates’ merits on the university’s official website.
In order to view the merit list, aspirants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Aspirants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counselling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen selections and fill out the choices during the counseling phase. Only those candidates whose names have been identified in the merit list and whose names have performed well in the entrance examination will be asked to participate in the counselling process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.