The LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, organizes the Kerala State Eligibility Test to guarantee that teaching standards are maintained for courses taught at the Higher Secondary level in Kerala. Candidates must pass the Kerala SET in order to be appointed as Higher Secondary School Teachers or Non-Vocational Teachers in the VHSE.
Kerala SET, also known as the Kerala State Entrance Test, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for prospective teachers to fulfill their ambitions. Kerala SET 2021 is scheduled to take place as soon as possible. It is an entrance exam held to select applicants for the positions of Higher Secondary School Teachers and Vocational Teachers. The test is administered at the state level and comprises objective multiple-choice questions. The test consists of two papers and is exclusively offered in English.
Kerala SET 2021 Result Declared Soon. The Link will be Provided Here.
Kerala SET 2021 Answer Key Released. Click Here to Check.
The Kerala SET entrance examination lasts four hours. Aspirants must take two papers as part of the Kerala SET test. While Paper I is the same for all students, Paper-II contains questions from the subject in which the candidate obtained a post-graduate specialization.
Kerala SET 2021 Important Dates
Kerala Set 2021 is open to those who want to pursue a profession in education/teaching. Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree program as well as a Bachelor of Education in order to sit for the KSET 2021 exam (B.Ed.).
|Application Released on||20th April 2021|
|Application Ends on||3rd June 2021|
|Hall Ticket Released on||3rd August 2021|
|Entrance Exam held on||14th August 2021|
|Answer Key Released on||16th August 2021|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling starts on||Announced Soon|
Kerala SET 2021 Application Form
From April 20, 2021, to June 3, 2021, candidates can register for Kerala SET 2021 on the official website. It is important to note that there will be NO CORRECTION WINDOW once you have completed and submitted the application form.
Candidates must provide a photograph that is 200 pixels in height and 150 pixels in width to the application form. The image should be in JPG format and not more than 30 KB.
The registration fee for the KSET examination will be determined by the KSET organizing body. The cost for the prior year can be found in the table below. For the registration cost, only online payments are accepted. Candidates can pay with their Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
Application Fee for Kerala SET 2021
- Candidates in the general/OBC category will pay INR 1000.
- SC/ST/VH/PH category will pay INR 500.
Important Note: Candidates must pay processing fees as well as GST if applicable.
Here are Steps to fill the Kerala SET 2021 Form
Step 1: The first step is to register.
This is the very first step in the registration process. To begin this process, you must provide a valid mobile phone number. You will receive an OTP on your cell phone shortly after registration.
Step 2: Submitting an online application for Kerala SET 2021.
You must complete and submit the online form’s personal and academic information. Following the successful submission of the form, a registered ID will be presented on the screen. This ID should be saved for future reference.
Step 3: Take a picture and upload it.
You must choose a photograph in JPEG format with a height of 200 pixels and a width of 150 pixels. Maximum file size of 30 KB should be used.
Step 4: Pay the Kerala SET 2021 registration fee online.
Payment of the application fee must be made online. You will be able to pay with a credit/debit card, Net banking, or other methods. In any circumstances, the application money will not be reimbursed to you.
Step 5: Printing the Application for Kerala SET 2021
Candidates will be able to take a printout of the application form only after completely filling out the application form. Only after successfully completing the aforementioned stages will candidates be able to take a printout of their completed application. Along with the application form, an address slip will be printed. For the purpose of sending the application, the candidate must paste this address slip on the envelope. After printing, the candidate’s application form must be formally signed by the candidate.
Document Required for Kerala SET 2021
- 10th and 12th-grade report cards/certificates
- Certificate of graduation
- PG Degree Provisional/Original Certificate with Mark List/Grade Sheet
- Provisional / Original B. Ed. Degree Certificate
- Original Certificate for the Non-Creamy Layer.
- Any of the national identification cards will suffice.
Kerala SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be well-versed in the eligibility criteria scenario before taking any exam so that any key events linked to eligibility criteria are not overlooked under any circumstances. Before filling out the application form, applicants must read the KSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria. All of the subjects have various eligibility criteria, which are stated below.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for candidates taking the Kerala SET test.
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in a specific topic with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade in order to take KSET 2021. Candidates must also hold a B.Ed degree in any discipline from a recognized university in Kerala or have equivalent qualifications from another recognized university.
Kerala SET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Kerala SET Exam 2021 consists of two papers. Each paper will take two hours to complete. Multiple Choice Type (MCQ) questions will be on both papers.
- Part-A and Part-B of Paper-I will be divided into two sections. Questions on general knowledge will be asked in Part A, while questions on teaching aptitude will be asked in Part B. Paper I will have 120 questions, including 60 questions in each of Part A and Part B. There will be one mark for each question.
- Paper-II will include questions from 31 different subjects, based on the candidates’ areas of expertise. Except for Mathematics and Statistics, all topics in Paper-II will have 120 questions for one mark each. There will be only 80 questions in Mathematics and Statistics, each worth 1.5 points.
Kerala SET 2021 Syllabus
The exam will be divided into two stages, with Paper I focusing on general knowledge and aptitude and Paper-II focusing on specialized subjects.
Click Here to View and Download the Complete Syllabus.
Kerala SET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for Kerala SET Exam 2021 will be released on the official website. Candidates can obtain their admission cards by visiting the official website.
How do I get a copy of the Kerala SET 2021 Admit Card?
The procedure for downloading the KSET Admit Card is outlined here.
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Select KSET 2021 from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Download Admit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Application Number and Site Access Key/Date of Birth.
- The admit card will be downloaded to your device, and you should print it off for future use.
Kerala SET 2021 Result
Candidates can check their results on the Kerala SET’s official website. The dates will be announced by the Kerala government.
What is the procedure for downloading the Kerela SET 2021 Results?
The procedure for downloading Kerela SET 2021 Results is outlined here.
- To begin, go to the official website.
- Click the “State Eligibility Test” link after you’ve arrived at the website.
- Then, go to the KSET Results website.
- Fill in your Registration Number here.
- Then press the Submit button. The outcome will then be displayed.
- Take a copy of the Result Sheet to save for future reference.
- Candidates are appointed as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE based on the results of the KSET.
Kerala SET 2021 Counselling
The entire SET Kerala 2021 Counseling procedure will be broken down into numerous rounds, including Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. The weightage of the following Selection stages will be in the ratio 10:10:80, where SET Kerala 2021 Score would carry 80 percent weightage and the Group discussion and Personal Interview rounds will account for 10 percent weightage each.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.