West Bengal ANM 2022 Answer Key has been released. The West Bengal Health Department will issue an announcement regarding West Bengal ANM admission. The organizing authority oversees the admission procedure for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery courses (ANM) offered at various universities and colleges throughout the state of West Bengal. The ANM program is a two-year program. Candidates will be admitted based on the results of the qualifying academic exams.
This year, applicants to WB ANM programs will be shortlisted based on an entrance exam and a counseling process. The ANM (R) program is two years long. Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) is a diploma-level program. Until last year, the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department was the conducting body, and admissions were granted based on the candidates’ performance in the most recent exam.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Counseling Registration has been started on 11th August 2022. Click Here for Counseling.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Result has been Declared. Click Here to Check Result.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Exam will be held from 11th to 12th June 2022. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Important Dates
The schedule for the West Bengal ANM 2022 has been Released. Students who are interested should look over the examination schedule as soon as possible.
|Application Form||11th January 2022|
|Last date of the Application form||28th January 2022|
|Application Correction||29th to 31st January 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd June 2022|
|Exam Date||12th June 2022|
|Answer key||21st June 2022|
|Counseling Registration||11th to 21st August 2022|
West Bengal ANM 2022 Application form
The notification regarding the application form has been made available on the official website by the authority. Candidates must fill out the West Bengal ANM application form in order to participate in the admission process. The application form will be accessible via the university’s official website. To apply, go to the official website and fill out the application form. Before filling out the application form, carefully read all of the instructions.
Before filling out the application form, candidates must first register on the official website. Fill in the blanks on the application form with the necessary information. Take a printout of the duly completed West Bengal ANM 2022 application form and attach any necessary documents before sending it to the university via registered mail with A. D, Speed post, or Courier only before the due date to the university.
Application fee for West Bengal ANM 2022
On the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in, candidates can access and submit the application form. The application form cannot be submitted in any other way. The above link will take you directly to the online application for WB GNM/ANM admissions 2022.
Application Fee and Payment Method: Candidates must pay the following application fees via Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card only.
- General Candidates: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs 200/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
The first step in applying for West Bengal ANM Nursing is to register.
- WBJEEB’s official website can be found here.
- Create an account by registering with personal information such as your name, address, and phone number.
- Fill out and return the application form.
- Scan and upload a copy of your signature and photo.
- Only pay the application fee via the internet.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation page and the admission card in a safe place.
Document required for West Bengal ANM
Candidates must bring original documents as well as two sets of photocopies, either self-attested or attested by a Group-A officer. The documents required for verification are listed below.
- HS (10+2) grading sheet.
- Certificate of Age (10th Admit Card/Certificate).
- Certificate of Residence.
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, a caste certificate is required.
- In the case of Lady Civil Defence Volunteers, a Civil Defence Certificate is required.
- Orphanage and incarceration (at least 5 years) in the relevant Destitute.
- If applicable, homes (for female candidates only).
- If applicable, a PWD certificate.
- If applicable, an EWS certificate.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for applying for admission are listed below for candidates’ reference. All applicants must meet the eligibility requirements, which are based on results from the previous year. The following are the eligibility requirements for each course.
- Female applicants are the only ones who are eligible to apply.
- As of December 31st of the admission year, the age limit is 17 to 30 years old.
- Citizenship- The applicant must be an Indian citizen who has lived in the Gram Panchayat area of the relevant West Bengal district for at least 5 years prior to the application submission date.
- Candidates must be fluent in Bengali or Nepali and be able to read, write, and communicate in both languages.
- All of the required educational requirements include passing the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education’s Higher Secondary, class 12 examination, the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development’s Vocational Agricultural Examination, and the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development’s Vocational HealthCare Science Examination. Furthermore, applicants must have received a minimum of 40% in English and 40% overall.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Exam Pattern
The Board will hold common entrance examinations titled ANM(R) & GNM-2022 for admission into two (2) year Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (Revised) course and three (3) year General Nursing & Midwifery course in various Govt./Pvt./Self-financed institutes in West Bengal for the academic session 2022-22.
The following sections will be included in the exam paper:
- Total Number of Questions: 65
- The exam will last 90 minutes in total.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Syllabus
ANM is a two-year diploma course (18 months + 6 months internship). It is classified as a paramedical field of education. Furthermore, the courses prepare students to address our country’s health needs as well as serve in the medical field, demonstrating humanity.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card can be obtained by visiting the official website. It should be printed once it has been downloaded. The instructions on the Admit Card should be carefully read because the very important information may be provided along with the Admit Card. The admit card includes the following information:
- Roll number, name, and location, as well as the address of the Exam or Test Center.
- If necessary, a photograph will be affixed to the admit card.
- A copy of a passport-sized photo may be required to be brought to the Test Centre.
- There is also information about the identity documents that must be brought to the exam center.
- These may include an Aadhaar card, a driver’s license, a passport, a voter card, and so on. The selected identity-related documents should be prepared.
- Instructions will also be provided for any other documents that may be required.
- Instructions for photocopying documents will be provided as well.
- The Admit Card also contains stationery-related information.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Result
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) ANM 2022 Examination results will be published in September 2022. After the results are published, candidates can download their Rank Card. West Bengal ANM Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Result will be available on the WBJEEB official website, wbjeeb.in. Download your Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth on the website.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Counseling is entirely based on the merit list. The merit list will be released by the authorities based on the marks obtained by the candidates. Following the release of the merit list, the candidate will be called for document verification and other admissions-related procedures. The dates for the various rounds of counseling have been announced.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.