West Bengal GNM 2021 Application Form will be Out Soon. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is the organizing body in charge of issuing all important notifications regarding the admission procedure in the state of West Bengal. West Bengal GNM 2021 is the common name for the admission process. Eligible candidates will be able to gain admission to various GNM courses offered by various universities and institutions in West Bengal state with the help of the West Bengal GNM 2021 Admission.
Aspirants will be admitted to GNM Courses (General Nursing and Midwifery courses) in university campuses based on a merit list prepared by officials based on the information provided by the applicant in the registration form concerning HSC exam results.
Those interested in learning more about the West Bengal GNM Admission 2021, such as the eligibility requirements, application procedure, admission requirements, merit list, and so on, can visit the university’s authorized portal or refer to the data provided below.
West Bengal GNM 2021 Important Dates
The vital information related to the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|End Date of Application||To be Announced|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
West Bengal GNM 2021 Application form
West Bengal GNM 2021 Registration Form will be Released Soon. The authorities will make application forms available online on the university’s official website. All notifications related to the application form will be available on the university’s official website for applicants’ reference.
Aspirants have to go to the university’s official website to fill out the registration form. Applicants must read all instructions related to the registration form and meet the university’s eligibility requirements, which are listed on the official website.
The following West Bengal GNM Nursing 2021 application fee will be charged using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card only. The fee is as follows:
- General candidates must pay Rs 300/-
- General candidates must pay Rs 300/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
Step 1: Registration is the first step.
Step 2: Sign in
Step 3: Complete and submit the Application Form
Step 4: Attach a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
Step 5: The applicant has to pay the fees online.
Step 6: Keep a copy of the confirmation page and the admit card in a safe place.
- Residence proof
- HSC Marksheet
- Admit card or certificate of SSC exam
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
West Bengal GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility requirements is provided:
Criteria for age:
- Only applicants over the age of 17 and under the age of 27 at the time of admission are eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
Qualifications in education:
- A high school diploma in any discipline or stream from a recognized board or university is required.
- Applicants must be fluent in Bengali or Nepali and be good communicators.
- Applicants who are taking the HSC in the current school year are also eligible to apply.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the admissions process.
Place of residence:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal state and present a valid West Bengal state domicile certificate at the time of admission.
West Bengal GNM 2021 Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be made available Before 1 week before the exam.
- The conducting authority will issue the Admit Card.
- Aspirants must use their login information to download the admit card from the website.
- Applicants should keep a copy of their application for future reference.
- Documents, as well as photo ID proof, are required to be brought to the entrance exam.
West Bengal GNM 2021 Result
- Candidates use their login information to access the university’s official website and view the results.
- Officials will release the candidate merit list in conjunction with the announcement of the results.
- The merit list for female applicants will be created separately.
- To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open a specific link and fill out a registration form.
- Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled out in the counseling round.
- After the counseling round, candidates must download seat allotment letters from the university’s authorized web page.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.