It is a fantastic opportunity for students interested in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery). It’s a three-year diploma program. The application form for Uttarakhand GNM 2022 has been available on 5th June 2022. The General Nurse Midwifery course is abbreviated as GNM.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK) is the organizing body that publishes all admission procedure notices in online mode on the university’s official website for the applicants’ reference and conducts the admission procedure for the applicants.
Click Here to Check the Admission TimeTable.
Candidates who wish to participate in the authorities’ admission procedure, also known as HNB Uttarakhand GNM Admission 2022. Candidates must fill out and submit an application form as well as meet the university’s eligibility criteria in order to be admitted to various universities and institutions that offer general nurse and midwife courses.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Answer key has been Released on 20th July 2022. Click Here to Check Answer Key.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Important Dates
Candidates should also make sure that they submit the form by the deadline. After the deadline, no forms will be accepted.
|Application Form||5th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application form||30th June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd July 2022|
|Exam Date||9th July 2022|
|Answer Key||20th July 2022|
|The objection to the Answer key||July 2022|
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Application form
The application process for Uttarakhand General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 has been Released on 5th June 2022. The Uttarakhand General Nursing and Midwifery Application Form 2022 has been available only online. Applicants must complete the entire application form. Students should be aware that the Uttarakhand General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Application Form is only available in the offline format.
Students must attach a scanned copy of their signature as well as their pictures when filling out the Uttarakhand General Nursing and Midwifery 2022 Application Form. Every student must register them using their email address and phone number, which will also allow them to check their data in the future.
All students are reminded that they must complete all of the options on the Uttarakhand General Nursing and Midwifery Application Form 2022. The student is advised to fill in the information carefully since if they make a mistake, they will not be given the opportunity to correct it.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the application fee is provided:
- Candidates can pay the application cost online using a debit/credit card or through Net Banking.
- The application cost can also be paid offline using an e-challan produced on the website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- GNM Uttarakhand On the official website, application forms will be available in an online format.
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Contestants must first register on the official website.
- After completing the registration process, you must log in to the website with your registration number and date of birth.
- Mark Sheet for 12th Grade
- Mark Sheet for 10th Grade
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of Medical
The candidates should be aware that meeting the qualifying requirements is a requirement. Furthermore, ineligible candidates’ applications are not accepted by the officials. As a result, before filling out the application form, candidates should check the qualifying requirements. The exam’s governing organization establishes the eligibility conditions.
- On December 31, 2022, the minimum and maximum age for entry are 17 and 35 years old, respectively.
- ANM has no age restrictions.
- 10+2 class passes are required as a minimum education.
- Science (PCB) Plus English students are given first priority by the authorities.
- A minimum aggregate of 40% is required for the course.
- It is 35% for students in the Reserved Category.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- The National School of Open Learning’s students is also able to apply.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Exam Pattern
- On 9th July 2022, the Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Exam will be held.
- The exam will consist of objective-type questions (MCQs), with four possible responses for each question.
- Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions on the exam paper.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen Paper-based Test).
- The two languages offered are English and Hindi.
- Exam Time: The exam will be held for two hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response, and no marks will be given for questions that are not attempted.
- Negative Marking: There will be no deductions for any incorrect answers.
Students who are taking the exam should be familiar with the Uttarakhand GNM syllabus. we will provide the syllabus here.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Admit Card
The HNBUMU GNM Admit Card serves as a pass to enter the university. Additionally, the admit card contains all of the relevant exam information. It must be downloaded from the internet by the applicants.
Furthermore, no candidate is permitted to enter the exam room without a valid admit card. You should also keep it safe when the exam is completed. It’s possible that you’ll be asked to produce it throughout subsequent admissions procedures.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Result
The scorecard for the Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 exam will be available on the relevant authority’s website. The merit list will be compiled based on the candidates’ entrance exam results. Those who take the exam will be able to see their scorecards on the official website. The announcement of the results will be posted on the official website and will also be published in popular newspapers.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Merit List
The HNB GNM Nursing Merit List is prepared by the authorities based on the applicants’ exam results. The authorities compile this list to rate students in order of merit. It should be noted that only students on the merit list are eligible for admission to the specified course. The merit list will be accessible on the official website. In addition, a PDF version is accessible. As a result, applicants can access the merit list fast.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Counseling
Applicants whose names appear on the merit list will be required to provide documentation. Candidates must first register for online counseling and pay the necessary counseling charge via the internet. Applicants must only attend counseling on the designated date. Candidates must bring the required documentation as proof of claims to the counseling session.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.