The Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 exam is held once a year at the university level. Every year in November, the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Entrance Exam is held. Nursing entrance exams are held by the University of Medical Education Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNBUMU) for admission to various nursing courses, including B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc. (Para Medical), Pre ANM (Auxiliary nurse-midwifery), M.Sc. Nursing, and GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Application Form has been available on 5th June 2022. Admission to various nursing courses, such as B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. nursing, post-B.Sc. nursing, ANM, and GNM has been available through this examination. It is a state-level entrance examination that is held once a year. Candidates will be admitted solely based on their performance on the entrance exam.
The application forms for the exam have been made available online on 5th June 2022. The entrance exam is scheduled to take place in November 2022. Candidates who have successfully registered will be able to download their admit cards and take the exam.
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Answer Key has been Released on 20th July 2022. The Link has been provided below-
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Important Dates
The Uttarakhand ANM 2022 schedule has been Available. Students who are interested in taking the exam should review the schedule as soon as possible.
|Application Form||5th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application form||30th June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd July 2022|
|Exam Date||9th July 2022|
|Answer Key||20th July 2022|
|The objection to the Answer key||July 2022|
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Application form
The application form for Uttarakhand ANM 2022 has been available online at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University’s official website, http://www.hnbumu.ac.in. Candidates will be required to provide basic personal information, academic information, contact information, and so on in the application form.
Candidates’ scanned photographs and signatures should also be uploaded to the application form. After entering these details into the form, candidates can submit them online along with the application fee. Applications must be submitted within the time frame specified, or they will be rejected and considered invalid. Candidates must take a printout of their application form after submitting it and keep it safe for future reference.
Application fee for Uttarakhand ANM 2022
The Uttarakhand ANM application fee can be paid online with net banking or by debit/credit card, or offline with a bank challan.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- application fee to the Uttarakhand ANM.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Fill out the Uttarakhand ANM 2022 application form by following the steps outlined below.
- Please go to the official website.
- On the main home page, click on the appropriate link labeled “Uttarakhand ANM 2022 apply online.”
- Choose the required course for which you want to apply.
- After clicking, a new form page would appear on the computer screen.
- Fill out all of the fields on the application form in the proper order.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the format specified.
- You must pay an application fee.
- Choose a fee payment method and pay online using a credit/debit card or net banking.
- Keep a print copy of the application form for future reference after payment.
Document required for Uttarakhand ANM
- Your Class X or XII examination mark sheet and pass certificate
- Proof of birth date
- Certificate of Completion of School
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of domicile/residential proof or certificate
- Provisional authorization
- Certificate of Character
- Certificates for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste
- Disability documentation (if any)
- Certificate of Migration
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The ANM category’s detailed eligibility criteria are listed below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed the secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized institute/board by the Government of Uttarakhand.
- According to AICTE standards, the candidate must fulfill an aggregate of 40%, excluding additional subjects. Candidates from reserved categories are granted a 5% relaxation. There will be no consideration for rounding of marks.
- Candidates who are taking their final exam or waiting for their final results are also eligible to apply.
- At the time of application, the candidate must be at least 17 years old.
- Candidates must not be over the age of 35.
Click Here to Check Uttarankhand ANM 2022 in Hindi
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the entrance exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted on a pen and paper (offline) basis.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the examination.
- Time allotted: The examination will last 2 hours in total.
- Questions will be of the objective type, with multiple choice answers.
- Marking Scheme: One point will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Exam is based on the 12th level exam.
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the Uttarakhand ANM Exam 2022 has been available on 2nd July 2022. Candidates can obtain their admit cards online from the website. Carefully examine the information on the admit card.
On the day of the examination, candidates must bring their admit card as well as one photo ID. Bring no electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, or the like.
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Result
The Uttarakhand ANM 2022 results will be available on the website in an online format. Candidates will be able to view their results in the last week of October 2022. The authorities will create a separate merit list.
Candidates can view their results by entering their application or roll number. Candidates will be called for counseling based on their results. Make a copy of the results for future reference.
Uttarakhand ANM 2022 Counselling
Uttarakhand Nursing Counseling will begin following the announcement of the results. Counseling will begin in the second week of December of 2022. Seats will be assigned to candidates during the counseling process. Seats will be assigned to candidates based on their performance in the entrance examination.
Document verification will also take place during the counseling session. Seats will not be provided to candidates unless all required documents are verified, so bring all required documents for verification.
Here are the documents that will be required for verification:
- 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets, as well as a certificate of transfer
- Domicile certificate, passport-size photographs, and so on.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.