The Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam is conducted at the university level once a year. The Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be held on 10th July 2022. Uttarkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 entrance exams are administered by the University of Medical Education Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNBUMU) for getting admission to nursing courses such as Uttarkhand B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc. (Para Medical), Pre ANM (Auxiliary nurse-midwifery), M.Sc. Nursing, and GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery). Applicants can learn more about the Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam by reading the entire article.
It is a once-a-year state-level entrance examination. Candidates will be admitted solely based on their performance on the entrance exam. Candidates can learn more about the Uttrakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam by reading this article. Furthermore, candidates should carefully complete the application form. Make certain that you provide accurate information. The information provided is used throughout the Uttarakhand Nursing Admission process and even afterward. Before completing the application form, candidates should review the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, you must complete and submit the form before the deadline. Read this article to learn everything there is to know about the admissions process.
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Online Counseling has been started. Click Here for Registration.
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The important information related to the Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing events and dates are listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||5th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application form||30th June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd July 2022|
|Exam Date||10th July 2022|
|Answer Key||20th July 2022|
|The objection to the Answer key||24th July 2022|
|Result||24th August 2022|
|Online Counseling||10th to 25th November 2022|
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 has been available online. It should be noted that only candidates who submit their forms on time will be eligible to take the exam. Furthermore, the authorities only issue admit cards to such candidates. Furthermore, before filling out the form, applicants should read all of the instructions related to the application process.
Candidates should carefully fill out the application form. After completing the form, you must pay the application fee. Please keep in mind that your form will not be accepted if the fee is not paid. As a result, make sure to submit the fee by the deadline. Furthermore, candidates must print the form and then submit it.
Payment Methods: The Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam fee can be paid in the following ways:
- Online- Candidates can pay the application fee online using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Offline – The application fee can also be paid offline using an e-challan generated by the website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Only online will the application form be available.
- Candidates will not be able to use any offline application forms.
- Fill out all of the required information in the application form carefully, such as personal information, academic information, and so on.
- Photos and signatures, for example, should be submitted in the appropriate format.
- The exam authority may also provide a correction facility for candidates to correct errors.
- Make multiple copies of the official application form for future reference.
- 10th-grade Marksheet
- 12th Grade Marksheet
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of domicile
- Photographs in passport size
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Each nursing course has its own set of eligibility requirements. As a result, make certain that you check the eligibility criteria of the course for which you are applying. The eligibility criteria for each course are also listed below.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the HSC Exam from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have a high school diploma with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required subjects.
- Furthermore, the applicant must have passed the exam with a minimum of 50%.
- It should be noted that applicants from reserved categories receive a 5% reduction in minimum marks.
- After passing the HSC exam, the applicant must have completed GNM.
- In addition, one must be registered as a nurse or midwife with a state nursing registration council.
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Examining Method: The exam will be administered using pen and paper (offline).
- The total number of questions in the examination will be 100.
- Allotted time: The examination will last a total of two hours.
- The questions will be objective, with multiple-choice answers.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one point will be deducted.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking is not permitted.
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Depending on the course, the syllabus for the UK Nursing Exam will differ. Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Entrance examination is based on the 12th Level Exam.
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- It is critical to use the online mode to obtain the admit card for the Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 examination.
- It will be made available on the main website.
- Admit cards will be emailed to the applicant’s registered email address.
- It is mandatory to obtain the admit card from the website and print it out in order to avoid any complications later on.
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
- The Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing results will be available on the website in an online format.
- Candidates will be able to view their results in the last week of October 2022.
- The authorities will compile their own merit list.
- Applicants can view their results by entering their application or roll number. Based on their results, candidates will be contacted for counseling.
- Make a copy of the results for future reference.
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling
- Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing Counseling will begin following the announcement of the results.
- The counseling process will begin in the second week of October 2022.
- During the counseling process, candidates will be assigned seats.
- Candidates’ seats will be assigned based on performance in the entrance examination.
Applicants will not be given seats unless all documentation is verified, so please bring all required documents for verification.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.