The SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing application form for programme will be Released on 29th March 2023. Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Srinagar, invites male and female applicants from Jammu and Kashmir State to apply for admission to the SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Degree Courses at SKIMS Deemed University, Soura, Srinagar, for the academic year 2023-24.
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) in Soura, Srinagar, is currently accepting for its four-year SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing program, three-year B.Sc. Radiology & Imaging Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Medical Lab Technology, and Perfusionist Technology programs for the upcoming academic year SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing. SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Key Dates, Registration Form, Fees, Qualification Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, and more are all covered on this page.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released on 29th March 2023. The Link will be provided below.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check the Notice.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
For the applicants, the crucial information on the significant events and dates has been specified in the table below.
|Application Form||29th March 2023|
|End Date of Application Form||18th April 2023|
|Admit Card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Answer Key||June 2023|
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Application form
Students who plan to take the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam should fill out the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form. The SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 application form will be available on the official website on 29th March 2023, and candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
Students must fill out the application form carefully and provide accurate information regarding the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 test.
Fees can be paid in two ways: online or offline. Candidates must be concerned about paying fees by the deadline.
- The registration fee is Rs.1210/- for all categories.
- You can use Net Banking, a credit card, or a debit card in an online manner.
- You can only pay by Demand Draft in the name of the Director, College Development Council, University of Jammu, payable in Jammu if you use the offline mode. Then, along with the Application form and other relevant papers, a DD will be delivered to the authorities by post or by an individual.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first go to the official website @skims.ac.in.
- On the screen is the home page of the Sher-I-Kashmir Institute Of Medical Sciences (SKIMS).
- Applicants should now check for the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 notification link on the university’s website.
- The candidate can see the Application Form by clicking on the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 link.
- Fill out the application for SKIMS University’s B.Sc Nursing programme in 2023.
- Double-check the information you’ve entered.
- Category certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Documents
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the test, candidates must meet the following J&K B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants for B.Sc. Nursing admission must have completed 10+2 in the Science stream.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English must be the main subjects in HSC exams.
- A minimum of 45 per cent will be required to pass. For the reserved category, 40 per cent marks are necessary from the recognition board.
- This course requires a minimum age of 17 years and a maximum age of 31 years to apply.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The question paper is divided into four pieces.
- Total 120 Questions will be there.
- There will be multiple-choice questions. There will be four choices, one of which is accurate.
- The overall running time is 120 minutes.
- Each question is worth one mark. The maximum possible score is 120.
- Because there is negative marking, 0.25 points will be lost for each wrong response.
The official authorities will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for applicants.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
- In the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam, the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card is very crucial.
- Only when the administrators release the Admit Card on the official page will it be announced.
- The authorities will not allow candidates to sit for the exam unless they have their SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card, which contains the candidate’s personal information and is the only proof that they are entitled to take the exam.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Result
Just the Sher-I-Kashmir College of Medical Sciences has the authority to declare the results, and only the candidates who took the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 test can see the results. Candidates will receive their results when the SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 test has been completed for a few days. On the official website, candidates can check their SKIMS University B.Sc Nursing 2023 results.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List
All candidates who took the SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Exam should go to the official website to view the SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Results. The SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Merit List will then be released. Additionally, all aspirants will be able to access the Exam Merit List as well as the SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Result 2023.
SKIMS University B.Sc. Nursing Counseling
Both the counseling and selection processes will take performed online and offline. To participate in the counseling procedure, candidates must pay a fee of Rs 500. After the first round of counseling, the authority will display the list of selected candidates. After that, there is a second round of counseling. Candidates can download their selection letters as well as their college options. The university will allow qualified candidates to colleges and courses within a certain time frame.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.