Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List will be Released Soon. Candidates who wish to enroll in various institutions and schools offering B.Sc. Nursing programs must take the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), which is held in the state. Every year, the applicants must take Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 entrance exam. Those who wish to apply for admission to various colleges and institutes that offer B.Sc. Nursing programs must take the state-mandated Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 entrance exam.
The official authorities hold a Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 entrance exam for hopefuls every year. To sit for the entrance exam, candidates must complete and submit a Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 application form. To take the entrance exam, applicants must complete the Application Form and submit it. We also ask that applicants visit the university’s official website to learn more about the university’s qualifying criteria, application procedure, major events and dates, and so on.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admission Notification has been released on 6th December 2021. Click Here to Check Notice.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the vital information to major events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Selection List||To be announced|
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
The application form for Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 has been Released on 6th December 2021. Fill out the online application form on the university’s official website. Applicants must complete the Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form in its entirety online. Fill out the Telangana B.Sc. The nursing 2021 application form is available on the official website. Make sure you don’t enter any fake information.
Submit the Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 application fee together with the candidates’ references:
- Pay the Rs 700 application fee.
- The demand draught must be made out to Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Director.
- Before the deadline, candidates must submit a Demand Draft for the application cost along with the Application Form.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: Go to this website and click on the direct link to the form.
- Step 2: After that, you’ll need to input your domicile status.
- Step 3: After that, upload the photos of your photo and signature, as well as personal information such as your name, gender, and category.
- Step 4: Fill in the address or contact information.
- Step 5: Finally, choose an exam location and pay the application cost.
- Step 6: Finally, print off the completed application form.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Identity proof i.e. Aadhar card
- Caste certificate etc.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed an intermediate (10+2) course in Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Physics, and English, or a Vocational Nursing/MPHW Bridge program in Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences, or an equivalent exam.
- Only female applications will be considered.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 45 percent on average in the qualifying examinations in Zoology, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, and English taken collectively.
- As of the admission year, the minimum age for entrance will be 17 years, and the maximum age will be 25 years.
Reservations will be made based on the following criteria:
- 15% of the population belongs to the Scheduled Castes.
- 6% of the population is made up of Scheduled Tribes.
- 29 percent of the population is from the lower socioeconomic strata.
- PH (Physically Handicapped): 3%
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Language Urdu and English.
- Multiple-choice questions are the most common type of question.
- Approximately 3 hours in length, with 160 questions.
- Sections include: Physics, chemistry, and maths are all included in the engineering paper. Physicists, chemists, botanists, and zoologists have their sections in the Agriculture and Medical papers.
- The right answer receives a +1 mark in the marking scheme. There is no penalty for selecting the incorrect response.
Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2021 Candidates can check the syllabus on the website using the internet approach. Candidates can study topics from Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry at the 12th-grade level to prepare for the exam.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- On the university’s official website, admit cards will be available in an online format.
- To obtain an admit card, applicants must input their application number and date of birth.
- Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 admit card is available for download on the website.
- Card candidates will not be permitted to take the entrance exam until they have been admitted.
- As a result, applicants are advised to bring their admit cards to the entrance exam, as they will be checked.
- As an identity card for the candidate taking the exam, the admit card must be kept safe until the admission procedure is completed.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- Candidates who passed the admission exam will receive communication from the university when the results are released.
- However, the results will be published in an online format on the university’s official website for candidates’ reference.
- Here you will get full information about the result for the Telangana B.Sc Nursing 2021.
- On the official website, the results will be announced.
- A merit list will be published, and the selection process will be conducted in the order of merit.
- Candidates will be advised of the date for counseling and the subsequent admission process.
Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The official website publishes a Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 merit list. This merit list is compiled based on the applicants’ performance in the entrance examination. The individuals who have been shortlisted are next asked to participate in the counseling procedure. Following the start of the entrance exam, the university will hold admissions counseling. Applicants will be expected to show all credentials of educational qualifications during the counseling process.
- The official website will be used to start the Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 counseling procedure.
- Following the announcement of the results, the official authorities will compile a list of applicants’ merits.
- The merit list was compiled based on the applicants’ entrance exam scores.
- Those whose names appear on the Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2021 merit list will be called for the counseling round and will be able to apply for university admission.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.