The application form for Yenepoya University’s B.Sc Nursing 2023 has been issued. Every year, Yenepoya University, also known as YU, holds an Entrance Examination for B.Sc Nursing Admission. The agenda announces the application form on the approved website, yenepoya.edu.in. The institution can also provide the Application Form to each student.
Applicants for B.Sc Nursing must have completed their 12th grade with a total of 45 percent marks in PCBE disciplines. We will provide complete information about the Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form, Administration Fee, Important Dates, Entry Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Counselling Procedure, and other topics in this post.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been Provided below-
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The applicants will find essential information about major events and dates in the link below.
|Application starts on||Released|
|Application ends on||To be announced|
|Admit card released on||To be announced|
|The exam will be held on||To be announced|
|The result will be available on||To be announced|
|Counseling will be started on||To be announced|
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The registration form for Yenepoya University’s B.Sc Nursing program for the year 2023 has been released. By the deadline, applicants can obtain a registration form for YU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 from the university.
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus. After reading the directions in the pamphlet, applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023
The following are the important details about the registration fees for applicants:
- Only Demand Drafts are accepted for payment of the registration fees. For YU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023, the application fee is Rs. 1000.
- Because paying the registration fees is a crucial element of the registration process, applicants are encouraged to do so before the deadline.
- The registration fees details will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
Here are steps to fill the B.Sc Nursing 2023 form
- Registration forms for admission to any specific academic degree offered by the university are available in person at the Office of the Registrar or can be downloaded from the university’s official website, www.yenepoya.edu.in.
- The “Administrative Office of Yenepoya University” is where submissions may be found. Applicants would fill out the application form correctly and cautiously.
- Submissions must be completely filled out and sent to the Superintendent before the deadline.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility requirements for applicants:
- The applicant must be 17 years old as of December 31st of the academic year in which they are applying.
- The most basic requirement for appearing in the entrance exam is that you have completed your higher secondary education in the 10+ 2 formats.
- During the Higher School Certificate (HSC/10+2), the applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicants must have received at least 50 percent in the Science subjects in the qualifying test at the 10+2 level. The minimal aggregate marks for applicants belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe groups, however, is 40%.
- Physically, the applicant would be a good fit.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission Process 2023
In accordance with the university’s schedule, an Entrance Examination is held. All applicants must participate in the counseling process and provide the relevant papers. The counseling takes place in a traditional setting. The contenders are chosen from the Merit List, which is generated later.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Applicants must keep their Admit Cards safe while waiting for the Examination Process to be completed. The Admit Card contains all of the required information about the applicants. Applicants will not be admitted to the Examination Hall unless they have an Admit Card. The admission card can be downloaded from the official website by all applicants.
Because the admission card contains important information, it is preferable to review it before beginning the examination. They must bring a single copy of the admit card as well as evidence of identification.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The admission will be based on the applicants’ merit list/results, which are expected to be released in August 2023. Applicants who score well in the YU Medical 2023 Result will only be allowed to attend counseling sessions based on their rank allocation.
The Yenepoya University Medical 2023 merit list will include applicants’ names, percentage, All India Rank, and date of birth. The University of Yenepoya acknowledges the Yenepoya 2023 University Result on its own website.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
Applicants first must select the appropriate link and complete the registration form in order to engage in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage.
Applicants must download the seat assignment letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.