The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board administers it (WBJEEB). West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. It is a state-level entrance examination held once a year for undergraduate and graduate admission. Candidates will be admitted based on their performance in the JENPAS -UG examinations. Applicants who have completed the class 12th exam and the GNM course and earned a registration / RNRM certificate from the State Nursing Council of any Indian state are eligible to apply for the West Bengal B.Sc Nursing 2022 examination. Admission to West Bengal’s institutes is provided to qualified candidates.
Applicants must fill out and submit a completed application form in order to be considered for admission to the universities. Applicants who seek additional information about the eligibility criteria, the application process, crucial dates, test patterns, and other information should visit the official website.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released on 4th January 2022. The Link has been provided below-
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Information brochure has been released on 4th January 2022. Click Here to Check Brochure.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Applicants interested in pursuing a B.Sc Nursing degree in West Bengal should keep track of significant dates so that they do not miss any important deadlines.
|Application Form||4th January 2022|
|End date of Application Form||18th January 2022|
|Application Correction||19th to 21st January 2022|
|Admit Card||6th May 2022|
|Exam Date||15th May 2022|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The authorities have made the application form available in an online format. West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been Released on 4th January 2022. There is no way to fill out the application form in an offline mode. Fill in all of the essential information, including personal, educational, and other information.
- Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 400 for reserved category candidates) plus bank costs.
- Applicants can only pay their application fee online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- The registration fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must go to the official website (http://wbjeeb.nic.in) to fill out the application form.
- The candidate must next select a password as well as a security question and answer.
- At this point, the candidate can review his or her registration information and make any required changes.
- Fill out the registration form.
- After submitting the registration form, you will be given an application number, which you should keep for future reference.
- At this point, the candidate can either log out or proceed to the following step, which is to fill out the application form.
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste certificate
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to enroll in a B.Sc. program should complete the following steps. Check the eligibility standards for nursing in West Bengal here:
- Students from the reserved category must receive at least 40% of the total marks in order to be considered.
- Students must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- A maximum age limit has yet to be determined by the government.
- To apply, there is no specific cut-off score or requirement for extracurricular achievements.
- Applicants for the B.Sc nursing degree may also apply if they are sitting the current year’s final exam.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to take the admissions exam.
- A student for a reserved seat must provide a Certificate of Inclusion at the time of admission.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be given in a paper-and-pencil format (pen and paper-based).
- Question Types: The question paper will have multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates are given a total of two hours to complete the task.
- The questions will be asked in both English and Bengali.
- Marks: The test will be divided into two parts, each of which will be worth 100 points.
- The total number of questions on each paper will be 50.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will receive two points.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will be deducted half a mark.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must prepare their themes in accordance with the West Bengal higher secondary education syllabus. Applicants might study physics, chemistry, and biology to prepare for the exam.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- Applicants must use their login credentials to access or download their admission cards.
- Applicants must present their admit card, as well as some kind of picture identification, at the time of the examination.
- The admission cards will be accessible for download and printing on the specified day.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card does not become twisted or mutilated after printing.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
- The results for West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be announced in June 2022.
- Applicants check their results on the university’s official website using their login credentials.
- Authorities will disclose a merit list of candidates together with the announcement of the results.
- Female applicants will be placed on a separate merit list.
West Bengal B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
The merit list for B.Sc Nursing will be prepared by WBJEEB based on the candidate’s score or marks in the entrance test. Applicants can view or download their rank card, which contains their entrance score and ranking, from the official website. The candidate’s category information submitted at the time of filling out the application form is used to calculate category ranks. If a candidate’s documents are found to be invalid during document verification, his or her category rank will be revoked, and the candidate will be considered for the general category.
WBJEE counseling will be offered to applicants who have passed the JENPAS UG exam. The WBJEE will compile a merit list based on a candidate’s performance in the 12th grade and the JENPAS UG. Selected applicants must thereafter come to the Institute/ Counselling Venue for the admission procedure on the given date and time.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.