Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released on 18th August 2022. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Nursing entrance exam 2022 serves as a gateway to various nursing programs in Rajasthan. Applicants who wish to pursue Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 training in Rajasthan for the 2022 academic year must take the Admission into Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, administers the Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 entrance exam at the state level. In Rajasthan, RUHS offers admission to BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing programs. Candidates will be admitted to the respective courses based on the results of the entrance exams.
BSc in Nursing is one of the most popular nursing courses in India, preparing students to practice nursing in a variety of settings. Some of India’s best nursing colleges offer the course. The Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application will complete online. To be considered for admission to any nursing course, students must complete the RUHS Nursing 2022 registration process.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result has been Declared. Click Here to Check Result.
Click Here to Check the Exam Date notice.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is listed in the link below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||18th August 2022|
|End date of Application form||16th September 2022|
|Admit Card||10th October 2022|
|Exam Date||16th October 2022|
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The university will invite B.Sc. Nursing application forms, can be filled out on the university’s official website. The application form submission process has not yet begun. Following the submission of the application form, admit cards for the entrance examination will be issued, and after successfully passing it, counseling sessions will be held, and seats will be provided to individuals depending on their merit.
Click Here to Apply Online.
The Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application fee can be paid online via net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI, or challan. Once paid, the fee is not refundable or transferable.
|General Category||Rs. 1500/-|
|ST/SC and OBC||Rs. 750/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Students are asked to fill out the Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Entrance Exam application form by following the instructions provided below.
- Go to the official website, http://www.ruhsraj.org, or click on the link provided below.
- On the main page, look for the “Apply for RUHS Nursing” link.
- To begin, fill out the registration form by providing some basic personal and contact information.
- The RUHS Application form is divided into two sections.
- Make an online payment for the specified fee amount.
- Enter pertinent and important information such as personal, educational qualification, course selection, contact, and id proof information.
- After registering, print a copy of the completed application for future reference.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria established by RUHS for each nursing course in order to take the Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
- Students must have completed their 10 + 2 exams from a recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects.
- Applicants in the General Category must obtain a minimum of 45 percent of the available marks.
- Applicants from the SC/ST category must obtain at least 40% of the total marks.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old, with different upper age limits for male and female students.
- The upper age limit for females is 28 years, and the upper age limit for males is 25 years.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be administered in English and Hindi.
- It will be at the 10+2 level or equivalent.
- The examination will last two hours.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- This exam includes sections on biology, physics, and chemistry.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Entrance Exam Syllabus will be Available Soon. Applicants can review the entire syllabus for the RUHS nursing entrance examination.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be available online.
- Applicants must log in to their official RUHS accounts and enter their date of birth and application form number to download their RUHS 2022 admit Card.
- Once the admit card has been downloaded, print it out.
- Applicants must attach a recent passport-size photo to the space provided.
- Applicants are advised to review and double-check all of the information printed on the admit card, such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, examination time, center address, and so on.
- Candidates must contact the RUHS authorities if there is a discrepancy.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will publish the Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result on its official website. Aspirants must log in to their RUHS account using their application number and date of birth/password to view their results.
- RUHS will also publish a merit list based on the candidates’ rankings.
- RUHS has a tie-breaking process as well; if two or more candidates score the same marks, a tiebreaker is used, and preference is given to the candidate who is older in age or who scored higher in class 12.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
- Following the announcement of the entrance examination results, a specified amount must be deposited in offline mode, which will be deducted from the tuition fees.
- Candidates must present all original documents, which will be verified by the institution’s administration. Seats will be assigned strictly in the order of merit.
- Colleges will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vacancies created by candidates failing to join within the time frame will be filled as soon as possible by candidates from the merit list in the entrance examination.
- Applicants must use their login user credentials at the RUHS official website (provided when the application form is completed).
- After that, candidates must pay an amount determined by the authorities after the results are announced in order to participate in the counseling process.
- After successfully paying the counseling fee, the candidate will be able to select his or her preferred options (College and Course) from the available choice list.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2022 in Hindi
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.