Due to the current pandemic situation, the Rajasthan PTET 2021 has been postponed. Previously, Govt Dungar College planned to hold the Rajasthan PTET and Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed exam 2021 Soon. The new exam date, on the other hand, will be announced in due course. The Government of Dungar College, Bikaner, administers the PTET to admit qualified candidates to the two-year B.Ed. program. and four years of integrated B.A. B.Ed/B.SC B.Ed coursework.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card has been Released on 1st September 2021. Scroll Below for the Link.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Exam Date Announced, the Exam will be held on 10th September 2021.
The exam question paper is divided into four sections, each with 50 three-point questions (General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude Test, and Language Proficiency). To qualify for this test, candidates must score at least 40% on the PTET 2021. To learn more about Rajasthan PTET 2021, read the entire article.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates from other states can also apply for the Rajasthan PTET 20221. In total, candidates from other states will fill 5% of the seats. The remaining 95 percent of seats are reserved for Rajasthan candidates. Candidates should refer to the link below to stay up to date on important events and dates related to the PTET Application form 2021.
|Application Form Starts on||3rd February 2021|
|Application ends on||6th July 2021|
|Admit card released on||1st September 2021|
|Exam held on||10th September 2021|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application form
The conducting authority has released the Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form. Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor’s degree examination at the University (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or any other recognized University as equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri courses.
Click Here to Apply.
Candidates must fill out the application form completely, including all required information and documents. Candidates can read the entire article to learn more about the Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form.
Application fee for Rajasthan PTET 2021
If aspiring candidates for the examination wish to complete all procedures for submitting the application form for their examination, they must submit the Rajasthan PTET form 2021 fees.
- Payment Methods – The PTET form 2021 fee is Rs. 500/- and can be submitted in the following ways:
- Online – Fees for the PTET 2021 online form can be paid using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-Mitra.
- Offline – Bank Challan is another method of payment that candidates can use to pay the application processing fee.
Here are Steps to Fill the Form
Check out the following information about the Rajasthan PTET 2021 online registration:
- The Government Dungar College has released the examination application form for Rajasthan PTET 2021 online on their official examination website.
- Aspiring candidates for the examination must fill out all of the necessary information on their application forms.
- All candidates are advised to fill out all of the required information in their application form by the guidelines outlined in their documents.
- While filling out the PTET 2021 Application form, candidates should keep the size and format of the required documents in mind.
Document required for Rajasthan PTET 2021
When completing the application form, a scanned copy of the required documents must be uploaded. These documents contain the following information:
- A recently taken photograph.
- The signature was scanned.
- Marksheet for the tenth grade.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2021, candidates must abide by the rules and regulations established by the governing body. Examine the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% in aggregate in their Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination from any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent, as well as meet the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. Students who complete the following courses will be eligible to apply for admission to the B.Ed. program. The course is offered through PTET.
- However, Rajasthan candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, MBC, as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women, will be eligible to apply for admission if they have at least 45 percent in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/degree Master’s level examination.
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination (one sitting), even if they have cleared a PG degree based on this degree, are eligible to apply, or who have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme), are ineligible to take PTET.
- Those who will be taking the qualifying examination, i.e. Students in their final year of B.A./B.Com/B.Sc/Shastri and/or M.A./M.Com/M.Sc/Acharya may also apply and appear in the PTET-2021.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is critical to review the exam pattern before the examination because it allows all test takers to devise a strategy for achieving a high score. Checking the PTET 2021 exam pattern is beneficial because candidates learn about the exam, such as the duration of the exam, the number of questions in the exam, and so on.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration – 180 Minutes
- Number of Questions – 200 Questions
- Total Marks – 600 points, 3 points for each correct answer, and no negative marking.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Syllabus
The Government of Dungar College, Bikaner will release the Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2021. The exam is designed to select candidates for admission to a two-year B.Ed. program. and four years of integrated B.A. B.Ed/B.SC B.Ed coursework. It is held at the state level once a year.
|General Mental Ability||Numerical Ability, Seeing relationship, Reasoning, Space relationship, Analogies, odd man, numbers & figures, letter series, number series, code language, hidden figures, matching figures, cube problems.|
|General Awareness||Indian History, Economics, Geography, Political Science, General Science, Current Affairs & Sports.|
|General Hindi & English||Modals, Type of Clauses, verb structures, tag questions, Transformation of Science, Change of voice & narration, Tenses, synonyms & antonyms, Simple & Compound Sentences, suffixes, prefixes, proposition, reading comprehension.|
|Teaching Aptitude & Basics of Computer System||Professional Information & interest in the teaching profession, Aptitude towards children,
Types of computer, Adaptability, computer generation & computer architecture, hardware input & output devices, Introduction to computer features, software need, use of internet, network & networking
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card
Dungar College, Bikaner has been release the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2021 on 1st September 2021. Candidates can obtain their admit cards by entering their roll number or application number. The authority will provide a link to download the Admit Card on the web portal.
The Admit Card Link has been Activated Here.
The Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test is held to provide eligible candidates with admission into a two-year B.Ed program. and four years of Integrated B.A. B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses in Rajasthan state colleges.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Result
The Government of Dungar College, Bikaner will publish the Rajasthan PTET 2021 Result shortly after the examination. The Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is held to determine candidates’ eligibility for admission to the two-year B.Ed program. and four years of integrated B.A. B.Ed/B.SC B.Ed coursework.
According to previous year data, candidates must obtain a minimum of 40% on the test to be admitted. Following the release of the PTET results, a merit list will be prepared to select applicants for admission.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Merit List and Counselling
Rajasthan PTET 2021 counseling will begin shortly after the results are announced. Only those who pass the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test will be called for counseling. Rajasthan PTET counseling is conducted online and consists of registration, selection, payment of the admission fee, and reporting to the assigned college.
Following the release of the PTET 2021 results, a merit list will be created, from which counseling will be organized. Applicants will be required to present certain documents during the verification process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.