SCERT Odisha’s main goal is to organize excellent level training programs for new entrants/teaching personnel of teacher training institutions, as well as to offer additional educational or specialist help and advice to agencies and organizations involved in the field of academic achievement, people, and development schooling, child rights, and situation protection, as well as eco-friendly lifestyle, community-based education, and community-based research.
The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha are in charge of the SCERT Odisha entrance exam. SCERT Odisha Application Form 2021-22 can be found at scert.samsodisha.gov.in. Odisha’s State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) is proposing admission to various M.Ed. courses.
The current selection of candidates for admission to various courses is based on the results of the entrance examination. More information about the SCERT Odisha Admission 2021 qualification requirements, Registration Form, examination pattern, result, and other topics may be found on this website.
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Applicants who plan to take the exam should be aware of the dates. The link is provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Application form
The Odisha SCERT M.Ed 2021 Online Application Form will be available in the first week of April 2021. The deadline for submitting the SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Online Application Form is April 2021. Candidates should read the complete notification and eligibility requirements on the official website (https://scert.samsodisha.gov.in/) before applying for SCERT Odisha B.Ed. To apply for the exam, candidates must carefully fill out their personal and academic information.
Applicants must only upload scanned copies of their relevant documents. Students are advised to print the application form and bring it with them to Counselling. Candidates will receive a system-generated OTP after completing the registration process. Fill out the online Application Form with the necessary information.
Application fee for SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021
- The application fee will be paid online by the candidate. The fee for the online mode must be paid by the candidate using debit/credit/net banking.
- Once paid, the application fee is non-refundable.
- General/OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Rs. 300/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must go to the official website.
- The candidate must enter some information such as their name, phone number, and e-mail address. Following the entry of the details, an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
- The candidate must create a new password using this OTP.
- The candidate must enter a few details such as personal information, address information, educational information, and so on.
- Candidates must now upload their images in the required format and complete the choice-filling process.
- Finally, pay the application fee and keep a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Document required for SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- PwD Certificate
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for SCERT Odisha B.Ed, candidates should read the entire notification and eligibility requirements on the official website.
- Candidates for the general class must have a minimum of 50% in B.Ed., B.A., B.Ed. / B.Sc., B.Ed., Humanities / Sciences Graduate with Diploma in elementary education. Applicants for the degree and scheduled castes must have a grade of at least 45 percent or an equivalent.
- Applicants in their last year of B.Ed./B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc., B.Ed./B.Sc., and B.Ed./D.El.Ed. (for Humanities and Sciences Graduates) are also able to qualify.
- Candidates must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level, or any equivalent or higher examination (10+2), or have passed Odia as a single subject.
- Candidates who have passed the HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL must have a certificate from the school’s Head of the school stating that they have passed the HSC Examination in Odia medium.
- M.Ed. programs have no age restrictions.
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
- It will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- MCQs are the type of question on which the test is based.
- 90 questions are asked.
- 90 points total
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be subtracted.
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Syllabus
The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Government of Odisha, has recommended a syllabus for SCERT Odisha 2021. In order to prepare properly for the exam and understand the details of each area, applicants need to go over the complete syllabus. The complete SCERT Odisha 2021 syllabus is available at the link below.
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Admit Card
SCERT Odisha admits cards are available online at scert.samsodisha.gov.in for candidates to download. Applicants must provide their cell phone number in order to download it. Only eligible applicants who completed the Application Form on or before the deadline will be permitted to upload their admit cards. Candidates must have a physical copy of their SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2021-22 to the examination center; otherwise, they will be disqualified from taking the entrance exam.
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Result
The SCERT Odisha 2021 Entrance Exam Result will be announced tentatively in the months of October/November 2021. The SCERT Odisha 2021 test is held for individuals seeking admission to programs such as B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, M.Phil, and others offered by SCERT Odisha. As a result, candidates who took the B.Ed course will be able to get their SCERT B.Ed Results on the examination conducting body’s official website (scertodisharesult.nic.in).
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Merit List
The SCERT Odisha Merit List is prepared by the official examination conducting authority. The marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination will be used to compile the Odisha B.Ed Merit List. Applicants should be aware that only those who are able to get a spot on the Merit List will be eligible to continue with the SCERT Odisha B.Ed admission procedure.
SCERT Odisha M.Ed 2021 Counselling
SCERT ODISHA has the authority to set a cut-off for candidates. SCERT ODISHA B.Ed counselling will be based on graduation marks. Candidates who pass their exams with flying colours are eligible for counselling. After a month of examinations, counselling takes place. Counseling is based on the results of the SCERT ODISHA B.Ed test.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.