The Governing Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) and the Directorate of Teacher Education jointly administer the Odisha B.Ed entrance test. Every year, SCERT offers individuals the opportunity to pursue a career in teaching. Those who wish to apply should do so prior to that date. The notice for the Bachelors in Education Entrance Test will be published on Odisha SCERT’s official website.
Candidates will be chosen from a merit list derived from their high school grades and an admissions exam. Before applying for admission on the main web portal, aspirants should examine the eligibility criteria and educational data.
Applicants can get all necessary information regarding Odisha B.Ed. Admission 2022 here, including the Online Notification for Registration Form, Qualification Details, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Examination Pattern Details, Hall Ticket, Result, Merit, Counselling Details, Admission Details, and so on.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check Notice.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Application Form has been Released on 1st June 2022. Scroll below for the Link.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The candidates will find critical information about major events and dates in the link provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||June 1st, 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||June 27th, 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||June 27th, 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||July 31st, 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants must only provide scanned versions of their required documents. Applicants should begin filling out the application form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure. Personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information are required to be included in the application form.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Applicants must also submit scanned versions of their pictures and signatures in the size and format specified on the university’s official website. When the registration form is completely filled out, applicants are instructed to print it out.
Application fee for SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022
For the submission of the application form for the SCERT Odisha 2022 test, the candidate must pay the application fee. The following are the fee details for each category:
- General/OBC Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC Rs. 300/-
Here are steps to fill out the form:
Visit the Official Website for more information (www.scertodisha.nic.in).
When you click on the link, an application form will display on your screen.
First and first, the candidate must register. The applicant will receive a registration ID and password after completing the registration process.
The applicants then provide information such as their registration number, name, gender, category, and so on.
Now, in the registration form, upload the candidate’s scanned image and signature.
The candidate can now pay the application fee via debit/credit/net banking after filling out all of the required information. The application price is non-refundable.
Finally, double-check the completed application form before submitting it.
Document required for SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- PwD Certificate
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50% in their BA/BSC or Master’s degree from Calicut University or an equivalent degree.
- Applicants with a 55 percent score in their BE/BTech with a specialty in Science and Mathematics are eligible for the course.
- Applicants who fall into a reserved category will be given a 5% discount.
- Untrained instructors who have been appointed by a competent authority in accordance with the rules and who have received the NCTE-required percentage of marks in their qualifying examination are entitled to apply.
- Untrained in-service teachers, with the exception of PET and Classical teachers, who have held a regular appointment against sanctioned TGT posts in a government/government-aided/recognized school and are still working there, are allowed to apply.
- To apply for a B.Ed, there is no maximum age limit.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- MCQs are the most common type of question (Multiple Choice Questions)
- There will be 150 questions in the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- The test will last 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The following is a sample of a question paper: Paper 1 and paper 2 are the two
- papers that will be given.
- Paper 1 is worth 50 points.
- Paper 2 is worth 100 points.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be automatically deducted.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Students who are taking the examinations should be aware of the examination dates. The URL is provided below.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The Odisha B.Ed 2022 Hall Ticket will be available on the official website two weeks prior to the exam. It will not be sent to the applicant in any other way. The applicant should print his or her admit card after downloading it. The admit card will include information about the exam and the candidates, such as the applicant’s name, photograph, signature, roll number, exam date, and time. Applicants must provide valid ID evidence and a photo of themselves with their admission card.
- Check out the official website for more information.
- Then, to download the online admit card, click on the link.
- Now, provide your registration number as well as any other relevant information.
- Additionally, click the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of your admit card at the end.
- Also, keep the Admit card for future reference.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Result
In September 2022, the results will be published on the SCERT official website. Applicants who pass the exam will be invited to the Counseling Process when the results are announced. The successful candidate will receive all counseling information. For general and reserved category candidates, a merit list will be generated by category. The entrance exam merit list and counseling will be used to determine admission.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Counselling
The candidate’s performance on the entrance exam will be used to guide their counseling. Applicants who pass the exam are contacted for counseling after the results are released. Candidates have the option of selecting their preferred college. Qualified applicants are asked to attend counseling on a set date and time, as well as bring the necessary documents for verification. Only after successful document verification will the candidate be admitted to the university.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The Provisional Selection List for SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2022 will be announced in the second week of July 2022. On the official portal, candidates can check their merit list. Candidates will be given a cut-off by SCERT Odisha. It will be determined by graduation and admission exam grades.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.