The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education administers the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) (BSER). For the recruitment of Level I or Primary Teachers and Level II or Upper Primary Teachers, the state-level RTET/REET exam is held. REET will be held for 32,000 positions, according to numerous media outlets. Those who pass REET will be eligible to teach in grades 1-5 and grades 6-8.
The goal of taking this test is to ensure that the quality standards for teacher recruitment are not lowered at any cost. As a result, it is critical to guarantee that those hired as teachers have the appropriate aptitude and skill to tackle the demands of teaching in elementary and upper primary schools.
This test is held to shortlist candidates for the positions of upper primary and primary school teachers in Rajasthan’s government schools. In addition, an offline eligibility test is available. It is necessary for a candidate to take the eligibility test before applying for this examination.
Rajasthan TET 2023 Important Dates
The Rajasthan Education Minister announced on Twitter that the REET 2023 test would be held on July 2023 and that the REET online application form link has been open for candidates from April 18th to May 18th, 2023.
|Application Released on||April 2023|
|Application Ends on||May 2023|
|Online Application Correction On||4th week of February 2023|
|Offline Application Correction On||4th week of March 2023|
|Hall Ticket Released on||July 2023|
|Entrance Exam is held on||July 2023|
|Answer Key Released on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counseling starts on||Announced Soon|
Rajasthan TET 2023 Application Form
You must first go to the official website and complete the application form. Both academic and personal information must be filled out by the candidate. The candidate must also submit a scanned copy of their signature as well as a scanned copy of their photo. After filling out all of the information on the application form, the candidate must submit it along with the required fee.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Application fee for Rajasthan TET 2023
|Category||For One Paper||For Both I and II Paper|
|General and OBC||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 400|
Here are Steps to fill out the Rajasthan TET Form
- During the application process, a recent passport-size photograph and signature, as well as scanned images, are required.
- Search for the Registration form link on the Rajasthan TET official website, examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After the registration procedure is completed, the applicant will receive a login ID that will allow them to return to the website and complete the Application form.
- Once the application process is complete, click on the challan and print it off.
- After making the payment via e-challan, applicants must update the transaction details, such as transaction ID and deposit amount.
- Then save it and send it.
- Download and submit the Confirmation document to the District Education Officer.
- The Admit Card will be granted only if the applicant submits the application form successfully.
Document Required for Rajasthan TET 2023
- Mark sheets/certificates for 10th and 12th grades
- Valid photo identification is required.
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of Residency
- Certificate of Character
- Photographs in Passport Size
Rajasthan TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Classes I to Classes V:
- To become a teacher in grades I through V, a candidate must pass the higher secondary examination with a minimum of 50% and also earn a minimum 2-year elementary education diploma or a 4-year bachelor’s degree in elementary education. Candidates with a two-year diploma in special education will also be considered.
- Candidates who have earned a 2-year diploma in elementary education as prescribed by the NCTE and have passed higher secondary education with a minimum of 45 percent will also be allowed to appear.
- Candidates who have obtained a two-year primary education diploma are also eligible to apply.
Classes VI to VIII:
- Candidates must pass the Higher Secondary examination with a minimum of 50% and have also finished a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Elementary education or a four-year B.A/Bsc or B.A/B.Ed.
- Candidates who have finished a bachelor’s degree in addition to a two-year degree in elementary education will be able to take this exam.
- Candidates who have finished their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks and a one-year B.ed degree will also be eligible to take the TET exam.
- Candidates who have completed a one-year B. Ed degree in accordance with the NCTE and have a graduation degree with a minimum of 45 percent marks are also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan TET 2023 Exam Pattern
The RTET 2023 examination paper will consist of multiple-choice questions with a total of four options for each question. There will be no negative marking for these questions, which will each receive one mark. There will be two levels in total. There will be a total of 150 questions on level 1 that you must answer. There will be a total of five portions in this. The event will last 90 minutes in total.
For level 2, the candidate will be required to complete 150 multiple choice questions spread across five sections. This is a 90-minute question paper with four sections: three portions of 30 questions apiece and the fourth segment of 60 questions. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers, and each question will be worth one mark.
Rajasthan TET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who are planning to take the RTET Exam 2023 should be aware of the exam syllabus. The syllabus can be viewed by clicking on the link below.
Click Here to View and Download the Syllabus for Level I.
Click Here to View and Download the Syllabus for Level II.
Rajasthan TET 2023 Admit Card
Applicants can obtain their admission cards by visiting the official website. The admission card will be available 15 days prior to the exam’s commencement date. To obtain the admission card, click on the appropriate link and enter your registration number. The applicants must bring their e-admit card to the ticket office.
Click Here to Download Admit Card.
Entry is not permitted without the admission card. The applicant’s name, date of birth, roll number, date and time of the examination, location of the examination, instructions to be followed during the examination, and so on are all listed on the admit card.
Rajasthan TET 2023 Result
- The outcome will be announced on the official website.
- Applicants can first verify their results by visiting the official website and clicking on the Result link, then entering their roll number.
- The result will be displayed on the screen after entering the roll number.
- Applicants can also download the result and print it out for future reference.
If applicants are dissatisfied with their scores on the Rajasthan TET 2023 answer sheet, they can appeal the results using the processes below. This can only be done within 10 days following the announcement of the results.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.