UPTET 2021 is a Teacher Eligibility Test that is held at the end of February every year. The UPTET 2021 Entrance Examination is a state-level teacher eligibility test conducted by the Pareeksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Uttar Pradesh. UPTET 2021 notification will be released on 11th May 2021.
This examination is conducted for the recruitment of primary and upper primary level teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh, in which the candidates appearing in the primary level examination are eligible to teach the children from class 1 to 5 and the candidates appearing in the upper primary examination are eligible to teach children from class 7th to 9th. For this, first of all, the application form is required to be filled.
The process of the UPTET 2021 application form will be started on 18th May 2021. You will get other information related to UPTET Entrance Exam 2021, such as application form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Exam Results, etc. from this section.
UPTET 2021 Notification will be Releasing on 11th May 2021. The Link will be given Here.
UPTET 2021 Application Form will be Begins from 18th May 2021. Scroll Below for the Link.
UPTET 2021 Important Dates
Here in the heading of this article, our team will provide the all important dates related to the UPTET Entrance Examination 2021. Dates can be Changed at any time as per the Official Sources so visit this page daily for updates.
|Notification Releases||May 11th, 2021|
|Release Date of Application Form||May 18th, 2021|
|Last Date fot Submit Application Form||June 1st, 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||June 1st, 2021|
|Last Date to take Printout||June 1st, 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 14th, 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 25th, 2021|
|Releasing of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||August 20th, 2021|
UPTET 2021 Application Form
In this section, information about all the important things of the application form of UPTET Entrance Exam 2021 will be obtained. Along with this, how to fill the application form will also be told.
The application form of UPTET 2021 comes online and is filled with it. The Application Form Link will be provided through Pareeksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Uttar Pradesh (https://updeled.gov.in/). Before filling up the application form for UPTET 2021, students have to read all the important information related to the application form. Along with that, students should also check the Eligibility Criteria and make sure that the student is eligible to take Part in UP TET 2021 entrance exam or Not. If the student is not satisfied with the Eligibility Criteria, he is not eligible to take this exam.
While filling the application form, the students have to fill in some personal information such as the student’s name, date of birth, valid email ID, and valid phone number. After this, the students will have to fill in other necessary information. Along with this, students will have to fill in educational qualification details along with some other personal information and residential details. After filling the application form, students should double-check and ensure that the information filled is correct. Apart from this, the students will also have to mention the district where they want to appear for the UPTET entrance exam 2021. If the application form remains incomplete due to any reason, then the application form will be rejected by the official website.
Application Link will be Activated from 18th May 2021.
In this section information on the application fee for UPTET Entrance Exam 2021 will be given.
The UPTET 2021 application fee can be filled both online and offline. If students want to pay the application fee through an online medium then they can pay the application fee through net baking/credit card/debit card / UPI / Paytm etc. If the student wants to pay the application fee through offline, then he should generate e challan of the SBI Bank slip. UPTET 2021 has different application fees for both papers.
UPTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students are requested to read the UPTET Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form.
There are 2 levels in the UPTET Entrance Exam 2021.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam.
- Minimum age limit: According to the official website, the minimum age limit to participate in this examination is 14 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appearing in this examination (for general category applicants) should not be more than 35 years.
- For OBC applicants, the maximum age limit should not be more than 37 years.
- For SC / ST applicants, the maximum age limit should not be more than 40 years.
- The maximum age limit for physically challenged applicants should not exceed 75 years.
- Applicants who are of the reserved category have been given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the norms set by the government.
- This is a state-level entrance exam, so the student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh to enter this exam.
Primary Level Criteria Eligibility
- To take this exam, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks by a recognized university or 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) education with at least a minimum of 50 percent marks through any Indian Rehabilitation Council / NCTE.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery) / Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) or Bachelor’s degree and qualification in special BTC or Bachelor’s degree with 2 years in Uttar Pradesh and BCT Urdu special training or Aligarh Muslim University (for Urdu teacher) or Moallim-e- Students of Bachelor Degree and Diploma in Teaching from Urdu degree are eligible for this examination.
Upper Level Criteria Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree with BTC or Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed / B.Ed with special education or minimum 50% marks from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) OR
- Intermediate (10 + 2) and 4 years BA / B.ScEd / B.Ed to NCTE / UGC recognized institute OR
- Intermediate (10 + 2) with minimum 50% marks in primary education and 4 years degree (B.El.Ed) Bachelor’s degree students with minimum 45% and B.Ed degree are eligible to take the upper primary level examination.
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important to know the pattern of this exam before giving this test to the students.
- The entrance exam is divided into 2 parts.
- The entrance exam is conducted through offline mode.
- In this exam, you are asked objective questions.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- The question paper will be 150 marks in total.
- You are given 2 hours and 30 minutes to do this exam.
UPTET 2021 Syllabus
It is very important for the students to check their syllabus before preparing for the exam. You can also view and download the UPTET 2021 syllabus by visiting its official website. Candidates are also advised to study NCERT books.
UPTET 2021 Preparation Tips
This section describes the preparation tips for the UPTET 2021 entrance exam. With the help of preparation tips, students will get help in taking the UPTET Entrance Exam 2021.
Before preparing for this exam, it is important that all the children understand its Exam Syllabus and the Exam Pattern of the examination so that it is easy for them to take the exam. Students should make a daily time array and follow it regularly. Before preparing for the exam, it is important that you practice the questions that have come in the last few years. Solve mock tests online and offline.
UPTET 2021 Admit Card
The student who has filled the application form and the application fee before the scheduled time is the student can download the UPTET Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card. The UPTET 2021 admit card comes through an online medium. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
The Admit Card will be Provided on 14th July 2021. The authority website cannot be sent the Admit Card through offline mode or to the students’ address. Applicants can download their admit cards by entering the registration number and date of birth. Candidates have to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Admit Card Link will be Activated from 14th July 2021.
UPTET 2021 Answer Key
The UPTET 2021 Answer Key will be displayed on the official website after the entrance examination. The candidates who have given the entrance examination can check their Answer Keys online through the official website. Correct answers to questions asked in the exam will be given in the answer key.
UPTET 2021 Exam Results
The UPTET 2021 exam results will be declared on 20th August 2021 by the Pareeksha Niyamak Prashikari, Uttar Pradesh. Students who appeared in the entrance examination can check their exam results online through the official website. Applicants can get a copy of their UPTET OMR Sheet / Answer Book by paying a fee of Rs.500 / – per DD, drawn in favor of “Secretary, Controller of Examinations Officer” payable at Allahabad. The applicant is required to have the application number and date of birth to see the result of UPTET 2021. The UPTET 2021 exam result will not be published in any form by the offline medium.
Result Link will be Activated from 20th August 2021.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.