RTE Madhya Pradesh 2021 registration will start soon. In the state of Madhya Pradesh, the Government of Madhya Pradesh will conduct an admission process commonly known as RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission, which is to deposit a 25% quota for the eligible applicants in the government schools located separately. Cities in Madhya Pradesh state for eligible applicants who belong to weaker sections.
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2021 is organized to provide free education to the eligible applicants till the eighth grade and hence for the reference of the applicants, all important information and notification related to Madhya Pradesh Admission 2021-22 in the online mode on the official website Will declare.
The Madhya Pradesh government will provide admission for children under the Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act to eligible applicants, which was established on 1 April 2010. However, the official authority will organize a lottery system to provide admission to qualified applicants. For the applicants, the official authority of the school will conduct the lottery system in online mode on the official website of the university.
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2021 Important Dates
The official authorities of the school will be responsible for releasing all information about important events and dates for the admission process on the official website in the online mode for the reference of the applicants.
|Choosing a private school block for an online lottery||To be announced|
|Neighborhood school/village mapping||To be announced|
|Private school to enter admission class and reserved private school site for related admission under RTE||To be announced|
|BRC test of seats by coordinator and locking district project coordinator||To be announced|
|District Project Forwarded by Development Source Coordinator Lock by Project Coordinator||To be announced|
|Provided provisional representation on their portal and with extended neighborhood||To be announced|
|Claim objection and redress||To be announced|
|The private school notified related fees||To be announced|
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2021 Application Form
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2021 School Registration will start Soon.
- Applicants are required to refer to the official website of the university and obtain the application form in online mode as the official authority will not take any other mode for the application process.
- Therefore it is important that applicants have to fill and submit the application form before the stipulated date and complete the application process as the application form received after the due date will not be considered by the authority.
- Before filling the application form, the applicants are required to check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority as mentioned on the official website of the university.
- And then you have to register yourself on the official website by entering the required details such as contact number, name, email ID, etc.
- Once the registration process is completed, the authority will send a login credential (application number and password) to applicants by mail or SMS to the registered email ID registered phone number.
- Applicants are required to use login credentials and open the application form.
- With the help of the application, the number of applicants will have to download the application form.
- After downloading the application form, applicants are required to enter some necessary details accurately and properly with the help of educational qualification documents and then upload some required documents in the application form.
- Applicants should note that all the documents in the application form should be uploaded in the given size and format as stated on the official website of the university.
- And then one has to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form and complete the application process.
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The official authority will update the eligibility criteria details in the online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- The child should be under 3 years of age.
- Children should not be less than 5 years of age and above 7 years of age.
For the reference of the applicants we have mentioned below the list of documents that should be done at the time of reporting in the school:
- Grade certificate
- Printout of duly filled application form
- Photo passport size
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
- Educational Qualification Marksheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Disability certificate
Click Here to Check RTE Madhya Pradesh in Hindi.
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2021 Lottery
- RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2021 A lottery system will be operated by the official authority to provide admission to the eligible applicants in the school.
- A lottery system will be organized in the online mode on the official website.
- Applicants will get all the details of the lottery system on the official website.
- Once the lottery system is completed, the official authority will allocate seats to eligible applicants.
- Applicants who get seats in the school are instructed to report to the allocated school along with the parents. Allotted school applicants are requested to keep all necessary documents with them at the time of reporting.
- However, applicants will also have to take a printout of the duly filled application form along with the documents.
- Applicants are required to report to the allotted school on the date and time mentioned on the official website.
- At the time of reporting to the allocated school, applicants will receive a reporting form from the authority.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the reporting form and then collect a receipt from the school and paste the passport size photo in the form.
- The official authority will grant admission to eligible applicants after the reporting and document verification process is completed.
- Applicants are therefore instructed to complete the document verification process by submitting all necessary documents to the school.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.