RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu invited eligible children to apply for RTE Online Admission 2021-22. Parents have to read all Admission Guidelines before doing RTE Admission Online Registration. To take advantage of the 25% Scholarship Parents can apply for RTE Admission 2021-22 Tamilnadu. RTE Admission Tamil Nadu 2021-22 Online Application Form available on the official website. RTE stands for providing Free and Compulsory Education to children of weak classes. Applicants can fill the online application for admission into the school coming in the range of their village are., Parents whose children are eligible for RTE Admission Tamilnadu can check RTE Tamilnadu Application Status & RTE Tamilnadu School List. Under the RTE Act 2009, all students from weaker sections will get 25% reservation in private schools in the state.
RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 Important Dates & Events
|Schools to prepare details on the capacity of classes and separate register for 25% intake.||To be announced|
|25 % Seat intake to be displayed||To be announced|
|Online Application for RTE Quota Begin||To be announced|
|Release of Admission List||To be announced|
|Random Selection (If seats are available)||To be announced|
|Final Admission List 2021||To be announced|
RTE Tamilnadu 2021 Application Form
RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. The RTE Act is applicable to all states to provide free and compulsory education to the children of poor families. Application Form will get here in this Website. All eligible applicants can fill the RTE application form in Tamil Nadu. Candidates for admission can also check 25% reservation intake capacity (district and school wise details) and RTE Tamil Nadu school List. The applicants need to visit the official website to get the application form. As applicants need to fill out and submit the application form available online mode on the official website to appear for the admission procedure. Applicants need to check the information related to the eligibility criteria and important instructions for the admission procedure as mention on the official website by the official authority.
How to fill the Application Form
- Visit to official website of RTE Tamil Nadu Admission – rte.tnschools.gov.in. Also Click on link which is given in this website.
- On the Home Page click on the link for “Start Application”.
- Fill complete details correctly i.e Personal Details, Parent Details, Address Details, Documents, Select Schools.
- Upload the required documents which is Given in Instructions and also we provided below.
- Click on the submit button and your application process will be successful.
How to Check Application Status
All parents who applied for RTE Admission Tamil Nadu 2021-22 Form of their children can now check RTE Admission Tamilnadu Application Form Status from http://tnmatricschools.com/rte/login.aspx. To check Application Form Status of RTE Tamilnadu Admission, you have to enter your Username & Password.
- Open the official website https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/.
- Go to the Application Status
- Now enter your login Id and password.
- Check the application status on the screen.
- Don’t forget to log out before closing the tab.
Documents to Upload for Application Form
- Photograph of Applicant (1400 px X 1671 px, 1 MB)
- Birth certificate
- AADHAR/ Ration Card of Parent or Guardian
- Income Certificate for Weaker Section candidates
- Community certificate for Disadvantaged Group Candidates
- Disadvantaged group Special Category Certificate
RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Family income of the students family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Applicant must belong the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category.
- Age of the student is a must in between 6 to 14 years.
RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 Lottery
- The Block Education Officer will verify the required documents submitted by the parents and the eligible students will be listed in the lottery after verification.
- Candidates should keep checking the official website for updates about the result.
- The lottery result has been sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number.
- Candidates can take a printout of the lottery after checking their name in the lottery.
- After that, applicants can enroll in the registered schools of Tamil Nadu state.
RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 Admission Procedure
- Parents who want to get their Children admission to the school with the help of the admission procedure need to fill and submit the duly filled application form which will be made available online mode on the official website.
- Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority as mention on the official website before filing the application form.
- As the official authority will not provide admission to those applicants who will not meet the eligibility criteria.
- However, applicants will also get all the details of the further proceedings of the admission procedure in online mode on the official authority itself.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.